Clarion Hotel
Quality Inn(Rock Springs)
$81
$63
Hotels.com
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
$105
$95
All reviewsroom was cleanmexican restauranthot and cold foodbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnew carpetelectronic deviceswafflesking bedenglish muffinsattached restaurantindoor poolguest laundrynice breakfaststaff was friendlythird floorhot items
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The staff was friendly, the price was right. Americas Best Value Inns are older mom and pop type properties that have partnered with Americas Best Inns. This was actually a very nice stay.
Rooms are clean with very big breakfeast area that is above average.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm sure that this property has seen better days, but the staff was friendly, the price was right, and the room was clean and comfortable. The room was quite large with an oversized bed and it was just fine for our one night stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Beware. I made a reservation online. We drove into the litter strewn parking lot, entered the odd dimly lit reception area and waited for someone to show up to check us in. The woman who checked us in was nice. We walked down the dark dreary odd smelling hall to our room. The room, unlike the hall, seemed clean, the bed was comfortable, the tv worked, the bathroom had obvious signs of age and then there was the scary scald-chill shower routine. The very loud air conditioner/heater woke me up all night long. The "free" continental breakfast was a sorry start for the day. This motel can't have return customers, once is one time too many.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ilex1
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Came to Rock Springs later in the evening, and after checking a couple other hotels that were full, we were happy to find availability at this one. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and priced affordably. The breakfast was good. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This hotel has good mattresses and pillows - very comfy. Unfortunately, I haven't slept most of the night because I can hear everything going on around me. When someone in a room near me or above me turns on water it sounds like the pipes are in my room - really loud in a way I can't describe. I can hear the person in the bathroom above my room in the shower blow their nose and clear their throat. What a violation of privacy! I give it a two because if you can sleep through this noise as my husband and kids did then you will find nice beds, towels, etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
PPiyush, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate taking your time to give us your comments. We take your comments seriously and use them to evaluate our Inn and make future changes and renovations. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced and hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to be of service to you.