“Same great place!”

Hampton Inn Rock Springs
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was back for a trip after a year and they still have the same great staff. Breakfast is served early for the early birds and as usual you are offered a bottle of water. They had a renovations going on but tried to accommdate! Rooms were clean as was the hotel. I will be back on my next trip!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Rock Springs

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Hampton Inn, Quality Inn, Super 8, Hotel 6, or local no-name, same-o, same-o, no difference. A night's stay at a Hampton Inn is suppose to be a relaxing and enjoyable experience you can rely on. Evidently the Hampton Inn in Rock Springs Wyoming needs an astriek next to its name.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns and this one is right up there as far as service and cleanliness goes. Too bad the town doesn't have much to offer and that the nearby trains are so loud. The staff here was wonderful; offering greetings or a bottle of water everyone you saw them. It has an indoor pool and spa that looked nice, but we weren't here long enough to try them. There weren't any quality restaurants nearby, but I would choose to stay here any time I was passing through Rock Springs.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank silverstater
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Having most recently been a director of sales and marketing for a Hilton-branded hotel and conference center prior to my current job that brought me to Rock Springs, I was quite impressed by the service I had the minute I stepped in the door. It's hard to find dedicated employees in smaller towns compared to bigger cities where individuals make their whole careers out of hospitality and you have just that. When I walked in after driving from the other side of the state, I was greeted promptly with a genuine "how are you?". I had to use the restroom prior to checking and by the time I came back she had already checked me in and had my keys ready and offered me a bottle of water. On the morning of 3/25, the host was the most delightful woman I think I've seen at a Hampton Inn for breakfast. She walked around offering everyone bottles of water. She knew many of the repeat guests and were speaking with them as if they were family. Talk about value-added. When I used the pool and hot tub, there were towels at every seat as if you were at a resort. I'm unsure if this is a new brand standard or just a nice touch by the staff. Either way, it was a great touch! I would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I love to stay at Hamptons and this hotel was no exception. I was transporting two river otters and a small monkey from one zoo to another and needed to stop for the night. The hotel staff worked to accommodate my room request and helped load a very heavy crate into a van the next morning. Another great stay at a Hampton!!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Staff very accommodating!! Very clean in all areas. Very quiet. Great breakfast choices. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling on I-80. Have had the same level of satisfaction at all Hampton Inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have to say "I love this place"! CLEAN! COMFY! NICE STAFF! The hospitality here is over whelming. The ladies at the front desk are very helpful, I needed to check in at 8 a.m. and not check out a couple days later till 2 p.m., they accommodated me with out question. Their service is tremendous! They are extremely pet friendly! AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! The lady serving breakfast is so sweet. She knows a lot of the regular people by name and goes out of her way to ask if U need anything else, How your stay is going and is there anything they can do to make U more comfortable.Housekeepers do a fantastic job. Carpet in our room a little worn but clean. Swimming pool and hot tub, exercise room, computer room all spotless! It was well worth the value since U have to take into account that breakfast for 2 was included, 24 hour coffee and snacks available for free, walking distance to others restaurants. Rock Springs is expensive and the price is in line with the rest of the hotels in town. We will be back next week.

Room Tip: Excellent facility all way around!