Hampton Inn Rock Springs
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
Quality Inn(Rock Springs)
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanfresh fruitthe breakfast areagreat place to staygreat roomfront desk clerkwould stay here againstaff was very friendlyafter a long dayabove averageroad tripcomplimentary breakfastlong drivehot tubwafflesbacon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. We've stayed at Hampton before and know that our stay will be pleasant, rooms are clean, and most allow pets. We recommend Hampton's to people when asked wehre to stay and we do look for your hotels when we are out and about.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bridget R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I am very glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay at the Hampton Inn in Rock Springs. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I only had a few minor complaints...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Rock Springs Hampton Inn. We are sorry that you were stuck here due to weather, but we are glad you had an enjoyable stay. We have addressed your concerns and repairs have been made. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton many times. They remember me and treat me like family. This includes the front counter and the breakfast staff. They found out that it was my anniversary a while back and did some special things for my wife and I.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a regular guest with us here at the Hampton Inn in Rock Springs. We enjoy having you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip and we are glad you and your wife had a enjoyable stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

On a recent trip, we were forced to stay overnight in Rock Springs, WY when I-80 was closed because of accidents and winter weather. We quickly made reservations at the Hampton Inn and didn't regret it. Check-in and check-out were a breeze and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was ample with a good variety. The breakfast staff brought us cold water to take with us for the day and made sure we had everything we wanted to eat. I only had a few minor complaints... 1. The shower head in our room leaked and most of the water fell directly down instead of spraying on us. 2. The floor in the pool area was extremely slippery. I knew it was slick and walked very slowly and carefully but still nearly fell twice. 3. When we turned on the hot tub, it was too noisy for us to hold a conversation while it was on.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Rock Springs, Wy. I am glad to hear that you had a great stay during your visit. We have fixed the showerhead and are currently addressing the other concerns you had during your visit. Thank you very much for bringing them to our attention. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very clean! Staff were absolutely wonderful during our recent stay. We were delayed due to a storm that had just settled in. Hotel staff, including dining staff went out of their way to keep us updated and informed of road conditions. A very friendly place, would stay there again when we next visit our son in Nevada. Dining recommendations were also the best. A family atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Bridget R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing at the Rock Springs Hampton Inn. We strive to make every guest as comfortable as possible while they are away from home. I am glad that we were able to keep you informed about road and weather conditions to help you prepare for your next leg of the trip. Please come see us again on your next trip through Rock Springs!