“Best steak in town!”

Ranked #26 of 72 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Jewett, Texas
“Best steak in town!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband said this was the best steak he had found in Rock Springs. I wasn't hungry and had a baked potato which the server seemed to forget when she brought the rest of the food out. The place is a little dark for my taste. Staff is very friendly!

• Visited July 2012

Colorado
“Nice place to eat in RS”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great service, good food. One of the best places in Rock Springs to eat. The food is always consistently tasty.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank SawGrabJTK
Colorado
“BEST STEAK EVER”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My husband and I eat out at fine restaurants alot, and while traveling on motorcycles to Yellowstone and stopping in Rock Springs, we were told White Mt. was the place to go. We were so not disappointed. It was probably one of the best, if not THE best steak we have ever eaten! Staff all very friendly and helpful. I also ordered the fried mushrooms, as my husband is known for his wonderful mushrooms. No one ever comes close to his, but again, White Mt. came very close to topping his recipe.
Only negative is that there is smoking in the bar area that is really open to the restaurant area. Other than that, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Mike & Barbara