“Good for the visitor to Rock Springs”

Bitter Creek Brewing
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

While on a road trip and staying overnight in Rock Springs I decided to give this place a try based on the reviews I found on here. There is a bar area with plenty of room and a couple of areas for private seating away from the bar. I sat at the bar and enjoyed a couple different beer selections, no major award winners but really good flavor. The staff was really friendly and attentive. Some people I met got the wings and enjoyed them, I got potato skins and have no complaints. Make sure you use your GPS since it's not easy to find for first time visitors. If you want something away from the typical generic Applebee's feel, I recommend this place.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Got off the interstate to get gas and lunch. Found this gem while strolling thru town. Was mid afternoon but lunch was still available.

Sandwiches were flavorful, large and the fries were tasty. Beers were really good and the atmosphere, even in daylight was upbeat.

We ate at the bar and the bartender was attentive and friendly. She made us feel welcome.

Would recommend this place if you are in town.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Bitter Creek brews their own beer, I felt like I was in Munich for Octoberfest while drinking my Sweetwater Wheat Beer! The food is excellent moderate prices. I will return often.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went out with friends and out children for dinner. Share Thai chicken nachos, yumm. Daughter had a burger and she loved it. Friends ordered a pizza. They said it was really good but a bit smaller that they had thought it would be. Hubby had the bourbon steak with rum mashed sweet potatoes. It was all really good. I had the calamari and clam chowder. It was all really good too. I don't usually like the calamari with the whole little squiddy tentacly bits and our server told me you can order the rings only. Very helpful. We had a really nice meal, the beer was pretty good too.

1  Thank WYOFinngirl
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Great place for friends and family. This place has the best burgers in town, along with very good appetizers and salads. We enjoyed the nachos and artichoke spinach dip. Service was good, but it can get noisy inside. My Ahi was cooked well and the women liked their salads. Recommended.