“Hmmm...”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The micro-brew I ordered was not available, I was informed the batch was "flat", no big deal. The flat-iron Whiskey steak was not med. as ordered, very pink, was luke warm, the kicker was the "gravey" my steak was topped with tasted like it was out of a jar. Nothing Whiskey about it! I have had better at TGI Fridays. The garlic mashed potatoes were also luke warm and bland as were the vegies.The service was fine at the bar but a dissapointing meal.

There are newer reviews for Bitter Creek Brewing

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We decided to go against the Tripadvisor reviews and visit the microbrewery rather than one of the better rated restaurants in Rock Springs. Big mistake! The beer was o.k., but the entrees led much to be desired. The grilled salmon on my salad was good, but the lettuce was not very green. My husband's entree of pasta with beef in a gorgonzola sauce, looked like pasta with a soupy sauce with ground beef -- more like sausage and biscuit gravy! Our waitress was apologetic and did take the pasta entree price off our bill. I think we should have gone to Bonasi instead -- lots of cars there as we drove past!

1  Thank Toadhollowtravellers
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had the Beer Named Bob which was rich, not too thick, dark chocolate colored with a roasted start and a bit of a kick at the finish. YUM!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Worth going just for the beer, good lunch specials and a variety of burgers that are very good. Service can be slow at times, but always friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We specifically try to find local micro breweries when we travel. The waitress did not recommend the sampler tray because they were "out" of several beers. We each had the stout, which was really good, and worth coming here just to try it. Service is rather slow, but the server very friendly. The chicken Newport was just okay. The menu said the dish contained shrimp and sauce, but the shrimp were very, very tiny salad shrimp and had no taste. All in all, we would come back again, if only to try other brews because the stout that we tried was really better than those at many other breweries we have tried.