“Great ambiance”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #21 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful business lunch. A rather large group was promptly served all with correct orders. Generous portions with flavors that were about as expected but nothing fell below expectations. Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Bbarre

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Excellent service, excellent food. Ingredients were very fresh and the chicken in my burrito was VERY good. They did not skimp on the quantity and or quality. I have already recommended this restaurant to others. I would eat there again if in the area! The hostess was very nice, and helpfull with my to-go order.

1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I really don't get the love of this place. Everytime I have been there, I have ordered the hottest sauce they have. My infant niece could drink this stuff in her sippy cup with a smile. The food is just bland. And eating out of a foil dish is really tacky to me. I don't understand why they have to yell all the time. Is this supposed to enhance the experience? Portions are small. And if you are not a regular and don't know the routine, it is not very user friendly. And in this location, the wooden chairs on the tile floor are like being trapped in a laboratory that used chalkboards to test fingernail durability. Not impressive. Seriously, I'll take Taco Time any day.

1  Thank Sagebrusher
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went for lunch. Was very busy, but we went through the line quickly. The food was great and had so much left over that I had a second meal of it.

1  Thank Mandy K
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food was great here, our first time eating at one of these. Ordered the half meal and it was plenty to have. Quick easy, self seating service. Family friendly. Prices were reasonable. Clean atmosphere. Friendly staff.

1  Thank Peggy S