“Quality in the Desert”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Superb food and service, in an unexpected corner of the world for asian perfection. The sushi in first class, with a wide variety of rolls and excellent presentation. Really like the teriyaki salmon and shrimp meals, and they are a good value if you go for the Happy Boat option which comes with tuna and salmon rolls. Always a reliable fine dining experience.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have eaten there twice on business trips and the fish has been very fresh. Nice presentation and very attentive service.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We found this place on trip advisor and made it a point to try it when we arrived for a night in Rock Springs. The service was great, ambiance was very nice, and the food very good. We ordered the Happy Boat box meal with salmon and Kung Pao Chicken. The Kung Pao was not quite spicy enough for my taste to give it a high rating, but very fresh and good. The Happy Boat includes a lot of tasty food, including a good amount of sushi, and was very fresh. Both meals were good values for the amount you are served. Because of our good experience, I would like to return and try different entrees.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I am very glad I saw the Bonsai reviews here! I ordered the vegetable
lo mein and it was very delicious. =) Not every Chinese Restaurant makes
good lo mein. =)

1  Thank sold_on_HHI
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Visited Rock Springs again and ate at Bonsai. So excited they take AMEX now! The food and service was simply amazing. And I still have to remind myself that I'm in Wyoming! Great menu and choices, very fresh food, and many non-sushi choices as well. Escolar, Unagi, Yellowfin and many others. Can't wait to go back!