New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Absolutely the best value and quality of all hotels on our 2 monthe trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Rock Springs

Days Inn Rock Springs
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I also had issues with the room never quite getting warm enough. The motel is older and the Windows have leaking issues but the room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. It's not the Hilton but worth the money. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel the Days Inn. Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to do so. Sincerely Heidi Harvey
REDWOOD FALLS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Don't get me wrong. My stay was not unpleasant. I just wanted a good rest from a long drive .Cable TV was poor. Bed broken but comfortable anyway. Patch worked bathtub. Quiet night. I had my own pillow.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I appreciate you writing a review on our hotel. Thank you for letting me know were improvements can be made. I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to do so. Please contact me directly to discuss your stay further. (307)362-5646 Sincerely, Heid Harvey
jackson,WY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were issued a room at this hotel from the miltary. Unfortunately had no say as to the hotel we were to stay in. Cigarette burns in the comforter. There were "leaks" of air everywhere. Hard to get a comfortable temperature. Was in the room when housekeeping came. Nothing was dusted . Vacumned but never move anything aside. Was across from the bar and had trouble getting a decent nights sleep. Hated the wiindow over the door. They had breakfast but I did not try it. After the condition of the room I would not trust food served here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the Days Inn. Thank you for telling me the issues you had in the room so I can address them. Please feel free to call me to discuss your stay further (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Rock Springs hotels

Grand Junction, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

There were dead moths in the clear packet adheared to the back of the hotel door. (Inside) The curtains were dirty with white paint, I skipped a shower, the bottom of the tub had a darker stain in it. The moldings were badly chipped. The bed pillows were hard, and the bed was "yuck"...cigarette burns in the blanket. I slept with my sweatshirt over my pillow and my slacks on. I wanted to leave but it was late, needless to say I needed another nite for my trip and checked out the next morning. It was truly a disgusting place to stay & overall dirty! I did not like the glass window over the door either, never felt safe!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Barbara D
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am addressing the issues that you mentioned in your review. Please contact me directly to discuss your stay (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager