“We left after 45 minutes.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Rock Springs

Days Inn Rock Springs
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
Oklahoma
“We left after 45 minutes.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Ran the water for 20 minutes and it never got hot. I had to reach inside the toilet tank and lift the float to keep it from running. Toilet lid had a hunk out of it. After 45min the room was still 50 degrees. This place should be torn down or charge by the hour. They gave us a refund. The mattress was ancient. Will not stay here again. Why won't the ownership take pride in their property?
I'd be embarrassed to admit I owned the place if it was mine.

Room Tip: Warning- do not stay here!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank todavis
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. I am very sorry about the issues you had when staying at our hotel. I am addressing the issues you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me directly about your stay (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Vincentown, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Other hotels in town were booked. We were very tired and ready for bed. So we settled on this hotel. Worst idea ever! Room was dirty. I was scared to shower because it was so filthy. The carpet was bubbling up. Some of the towles had stains on them. The central a/c was not on yet and I was afraid to leave any windows open due to safety concerns. And light shined in all night long through the window above the front door. Yes, it did include breakfast. But the lobby was so uncoordinated, breakfast was laid out in 3 areas. The lobby was not clean, so the last thing I wanted to do was eat there. Paid $50 for the government rate. $50 too much if you ask me. Stay very far away from this motel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on the Days Inn. I am sorry about your stay. Please contact me directly to discuss your stay with me. (307)362-5646 Sincerely, Heidi Harvey
Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My room had a smell to it and to have privacy you had to have the curtain in front of the air conditioning. The smell seemed to be coming from the sink and I found a wash rag on one bed. I did not have a warm feeling the place was clean but I was sort of trapped there and was tired. I called one particular observation to the mangements attention on check out, but left feeling they did not care.

If your situation forces you to stay here, I suggest avoiding at least building C, it needs to be remodeled in my opinion.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for writing in about your experience about your stay at our hotel. I am looking into the issues you described. Please feel free to contact me directly about your stay (307)362-5646 Heidi Harvey General Manager.
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Wow! We stayed only one nite...it feels like an eternity...Very dirty,old fashion building,the A.C. did not work properly,carpet was nusty the bathroom had a hole in the sink and rust. Breakfast was ok,but coffee terrible! It was a nightmare! We will not stay here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maria945
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to wrie a review on our hotel. I appreciate the suggestions you have made. Please feel free to contact me directly about your stay. The number is (307)362-5646. Sncerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.
Golden, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stayed in this place for one week due to the high school rodeo we didn't have a choice. The box springs was held together with duct tape or falling apart, the curtains were duct taped to the wall. The carpet was not streached tight had ripples every where. The entire room felt dirty. I used a towel on the floor so I didn't have to step on the carpet. The rain left a puddle in front of the door that we had to walk through to get inside. Clean towels and sheet were daily and the staff was accomodating where possible. The location was convenient. This hotel would not be my choice at any price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn R, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for writing in a review on our hotel. I am sorry for your problems you had while staying at the Days Inn. Please fill free to contact me directly about your stay. (307)3625-5646. Kind Regards, Heidi Harvey General Manager.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Just checked in and I am beyond disgusted! Smelly room, stained furniture, pool not working. No portable crib for my kiddo. Was told to turn A/C up to 90 in order to get it to work! Will not stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks a lot of taking time out of your schedule to do a review on our hotel. I am sorry about the problems you had at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me direct to discuss further about your stay. (307)362-5646 Heidi Harvey General Manager.