“Worst place ever!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Days Inn Rock Springs
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
“Worst place ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Just checked in and I am beyond disgusted! Smelly room, stained furniture, pool not working. No portable crib for my kiddo. Was told to turn A/C up to 90 in order to get it to work! Will not stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks a lot of taking time out of your schedule to do a review on our hotel. I am sorry about the problems you had at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me direct to discuss further about your stay. (307)362-5646 Heidi Harvey General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We used a coupon we picked up at a gas station to get a cheaper price. My only complaint would be the continental breakfast. Restocking was not terrific .I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for writing in on our hotel with a review. It means alot to take time out of your busy schedule in doing so. Sincerely, Heidi Havery General Manager.
Gainesville, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

When we checked in I talked with the young lady on duty. I had requested extra pillows due to my reflux condition. I was told they did not have any extra pillows. I booked this reservation two months in advance surely some pillows could have be found by then. I asked if I could print my boarding passes for the next day. I offered to pay for the copies and was told by her, the hotel did not have a public computer. There was a sign just behind where she was sitting that stated a price for copies. After we checked in I had to ask how to get to my room. She did not even tell me the room number or location. I was just handed a pack of cards without a number. The room was fairly clean and comfortable, but after having an experience with checking in makes everything look worse.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I appreicate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write in on the survey for the review. If you would like to contact me directly about your stay please feel free in doing so (307)362-5646. I am sorry for your problems that you incurred while your stay with us. Sincerely,
Heidi Harvey General Manager.
Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is perhaps the single most disgusting hotel we have stayed in. We moved to a different hotel the next day (see review) and thank goodness we did.

TV broke, carpet filthy, beds yuck, MOLD, unsafe electrical, a "non-smoking" room with cigarette burns all over the place!

Room Tip: Martin A's review is spot on. Don't try to save money by staying here !
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank for taking the time to write in on the survey. If you would like to contact me directly about your stay feel free to do so. (307)362-5646 Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager
Tacoma, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I am using the Internet right now. The room is clean, bed is comfortable, AC is working, although it could be better. Right off freeway. Restaurant next door is okay. Price is good. I hope breakfast is as good as another review said. Coffee and a bagel will be fine. I will add to this later if any problems.

Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Days Inn Rock Springs, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time of your schedule to write a review on the Days Inn of Rock Springs, Wyoming. I am glad that everything was okay with your stay so far. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager
SAINT MICHAEL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The worst motel I have ever checked into. This place is filthy, we found someone's dirty underwear behind the bathroom door. If you read other reviews of this place believe them!! Drive on to the next motel, we did.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MARTIN A
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Days Inn of Rock Springs, Wyoming. I am looking into the issues you that you described. If you want to discuss with me feel free to contact me diretly (307)362-5646. Sincerely, Heidi Harvey General Manager.