“Extremely surprised”
Review of Siam King

Siam King
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Restaurant serves very fine Chinese, Thai & Japanese cuisine.
Description: Restaurant serves very fine Chinese, Thai & Japanese cuisine.
“Extremely surprised”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect much as I walked in the door, but the staff greeted us in a friendly manner. It was fairly empty, but we were early for dinner. My husband, two children and I ordered the family style meal and were blown away... Everything from the Wonton Soup to each main dish was some of the best Chinese food we've ever had. We are from Dallas and eat at Chinese food restaurants often. This definitely ranks up there and beats out some of our favorite places anywhere.

The service could've been a touch better, the waiter seemed possibly new and overwhelmed... But that didn't detract from the quality of each dish they brought.

I'm not sure I'll ever have the need to come to Rock Springs again, but if so... I know just where I'm eating!

Visited June 2014

Wickenburg, Arizona
“Wonderful Thai food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Excellent flavor, taste and price! Staff was very considerate with my companion who needed help in choosing gluten free foods.

Visited July 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Great little find”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just in Rock Springs for an overnight stop and decided to give Siam King a try. Food was excellent, one of the best Thai curries I have ever had. The staff were very friendly and attentive.

• Visited June 2014
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Great place for lunch - huge portions and very fresh!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had a lunch here during the week. Ordered the special which was General Tso chicken, soup, egg roll and rice. Very large portion - I was quite hungry and still only finished 75% of it. Two people could actually split. Soup was excellent and everything was hot with great flavor. Staff was ok and dining room is quite large so privacy is good. Would definitely stop here again for a meal!!

• Visited May 2014
Louisville, Colorado
“Service slow and staggered meal delivery”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a late dinner and the restaurant was mostly empty. The parking lot was full with bar patrons. They seated us and took our order of several sushi rolls, a sushi dinner and a Thai dish. Our waitress told us the sushi would take awhile and brought everyone complimentary soup. Each entree came out separately and the final dinner came out about 10 minutes after the first dish. Not ideal. Our waitress never checked on us or our drinks. Food was decent for a the town. Nothing special outside of Rock Springs. Lots of choices and decent portions.