“A big disappointment. Had a drink in the bar, met some other travelers and then”
Review of Open Range

Open Range
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Open Range at the Outlaw is a popular local eatery serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - 364 days of the year- from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.. Fresh fish and the ever-popular Black Angus Prime Rib Beef - Au Jus - all prepared in our scratch kitchen.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

went in the restaurant to eat dinner. I ordered Pork Medallions, it turned out to be sliced, not very good pork, frozen vegetables.

2  Thank Jo D

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The food here was excellent and even had vegetarian options (in Wyoming)! If you're looking for a great place to eat well and affordable passing thru Rock Springs, try the Outlaw Inn!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We had dinner here tonite & I ordered the prime rib "special"... a HUGE cut of prime rib (enough for 2 people) along with potato, AWESOME cheese/potato/bacon soup (my choice over salad tonite) & veggies (quartered zucchini). All this for $24. My son ordered a chicken quesadilla, which he enjoyed (along with his vanilla shake w/whipped cream-yum!). They deliver warm rolls (pretty good) to your table before your meal is served. The service was great & quick, even tho they were pretty busy. I recommend a visit if your'e in the area. Located in the Best Western Outlaw Inn.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

It reminded me of somewhere I worked 20 years ago. Nice atmosphere with table linens and great service. I had salmon Oscar which was rather bland. But came with a nice salad and awesome bread. My husband had prime rib and my son had the ribs which they both really liked. Would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The staff was friendly and menu was good and the service hours accomodated out schedule. It was clean and we ate there everyday during the rodeo sometime twice a day.

1  Thank vicki7211