All reviews sausage cookies room was clean front desk staff yogurt hotel staff great breakfast convenient location continental breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful road trip a great place to stay pet dog motel interstate microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had a knee replacement done so my mobility is limited. They gave us a suite with 3 beds which was awesome. The room also had railings in the bathroom to help with taking a shower. When I checked in they seem to know who I was and just what I needed. The breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, I go to this area every year and I will stay there again

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

The usual Baymont experience. Friendly staff nice outdoor pool no hot tub.OK breakfast except for some unrecognizable omlet thing that was supposed to be eggs but looked liked a strange mcmuffin filling. I'd stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Baymont F, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Thomas,
Thank you for taking time to provide a feedback. I am glad you liked our outdoor pool and friendly staff. We will definitely work on breakfast. Thank you for staying at baymont inn and suites by wyndham rock springs. You have a very nice day.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Nice hotel. Clean rooms and great breakfast. Dog friendly and quiet for sleeping even though it is close to the freeway. People at front desk very nice and fast check in and check out. Convenient location for getting right on the highway.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont F, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Dear Patricia,
We appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you liked our nice and clean rooms and our location. Our staff is highly committed to guest satisfaction. We hope to see you back in the future. Thank you for staying at baymont inn and suites by wyndham at rock springs. You have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and beds nice. Breakfast great. Did not get to use the swimming pool or the exercise room but all was awesome. We had the room with 2 queens and 1 king and it worked great for our family. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont F, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to provide us a feedback. It is very valuable. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. I am very happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for staying at Baymon inn and suites by wyndham at rock springs. You have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights while we got our Harleys serviced at Flaming Gorge Harley in Green River and did a couple of other area rides. This is a great place - close to restaurants and an AWESOME OUTDOOR POOL and pool area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to provide us a feedback. I am glad that you liked our location, pool and hotel. Again thank you for staying baymont inn and suites by wyndham rock springs. You have a wonderful day