Econo Lodge
$98
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
$81
$119
$102
$99
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
$105
$95
All reviewstable with chairsclean roomsshopping and restaurantshard boiled eggsfree breakfastchadmgmtfridgemattressdeskpetsdryer
Reviewed May 23, 2014

A very great stay at this hotel. I must say one of the best I've ever experienced. The rooms were very clean the location is very close to the shopping areas and restaurants. I do have to say that the staff was very friendly and made you feel very welcomed. I will be staying here more often when I pass on by. Thank you Econo Lodge!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Staff was nice at check in, great cookies also. The rate was real good, the room clean and comfortable with extra towels. Like the shower with real pressure. A real good deal for the price
The breakfast was just a plus

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The greatest thing about Econo Lodge in Rock Springs Wyoming is their wonderful staff.
They are warm friendly and responsive. I went to the front desk and asked about local restaurants gave me lots of terrific suggestions and gave me easy instructions in finding them.

Their rooms are clean and well maintained. The housekeeping cleaned and straightend everything including fresh towels, linens, even soaps and shampoos. I have stayed here quite a few times and will keep going back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay N
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We checked in and the staff was very helpful, and knowledgable about the area, rooms were clean and close to shopping and restaurants. Would stay here again. If passing through the rock springs area would like to visit again

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was only here for two days due to work but the staff at this location really made me feel at home. The hotel is in more of an industrial section of town but is very clean and very quiet, we I would leave for work in the mornings there was always a nice little breakfast for me to enjoy before I hit the road. All and all this was a great place to stay and the cheapest in town and that works great for me because my dad always told me "To get the biggest bang for my buck".

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business