“Exceptional Comfort Inn”

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Exceptional Comfort Inn”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The GM working the front desk was very accommodating, welcoming, and friendly. I stayed in a king suite that was better in every respect than my last 2 Comfort Suites stays. For me, the plus that pushes this place to a solid 5 stars is their internet speed. At 15mb DL speed, you can watch Netflix or HD movie streaming with no problem.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
thank you very much for your stay with us looking forward to your next stay thanks for the wonderful reveiw mike guinn GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Longmont CO
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I am neither a cruel reviewer, nor a soft one, I think.

My top criteria for hotels, as we travel around during retirement, has been: budget price if possible; super clean; all necessities supplied (our needs are simple); all facilities function and none are broken; rapid hot water on tap; and relative quiet. This conveniently located hotel on the west side of Rock Springs lacks charm (as do all the oil & gas towns, IMHO), but has easy access to the freeway and several very acceptable restaurants: a good stopover spot.

We found that it satisfied all of our requirements extremely well, with exceptionally comfortable beds (but that’s such a personal choice… ); I’m sure we’ll book it again soon as we shuttle back & forth between our Front Range (CO) home and visits with friends in Idaho or Yellowstone.

Our only complaint was that the TV’s digital channels did not function.

The access road is a tiny bit tricky, as it involves exiting I-80 onto Foothills Drive, turning right onto Commercial Way; then finding your way past the multitude of parking lots and business egresses to the entrance to the hotel.

Room Tip: We like 2nd floors away from elevator and ice machine; less noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
all of us here at the comfort Inn and suites say thank you for staying with us and thank you for the wonderful review, again thank you for your stay with us
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Since I travel a lot I finally decide to sign up for Trip Advisor since I use it a lot to determine where I will be staying or eating or what to do while there. I also like to give places credit when it is due. I expected this CS to be like any other hotel we have stayed in like it but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean and over all ambiance was very nice. The desk manager was nice. The rooms were VERY clean and comfy. The bed was memory foam. Nice decor and toiletries.
Hot & cold selections for breakfast. I'm not sure if we'll be passing through this way again but would definitely stay here and highly recommend it for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
all of us from the comfort inn and suites would like to say thank you very much for staying with us looking forward to your next stay again thank you very much mike guinn GM
Grace, Idaho, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am currently in my room in the Comfort Inn writing this review. I just called downstairs to the desk to let them know my alarm clock is broke. The night shift manager laughed at me and ask if that was all I could find to complain about, then he hung up on me. So I paid over $100 for a room and can't go to sleep for fear of over sleeping for a very important meeting. Thanks Comfort Inn this was to be a major career advancement for me. Kevin F.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank KevinLori F
Billings, Montana
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great place to stay after long trip. Good beds, good hot tub and great service. One of the cleanest and well maintained hotels I've stayed in. Hard but comfortable memory foam beds. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't worry about 3rd floor rooms There There is a spacious elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
all of us here at comfort inn and suites would like to thank you for staying with us
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Me and my wife stayed here and were so pleased with the staff and the room. Everything was perfect! The young gentalmen at the counter ,i think his name was mike, was the best front desk person i have ever delt with! From finding and giving derections for dinner to helping us book are next stop "we thank him." The beds are so comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Fresh and clean area. The women on the morning desk was a little mouthy but all in all we would recomend this hotel to you all... the Stephens

• Stayed October 2013
Farmingville, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Friendly staff, nice sized rooms. Great breakfast, beautiful views in the surrounding area. Would stay here again. Bed was firm, but it was comfortable. Clean breakfast area and plentiful, with lots of seating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple