“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
Salt Lake City
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Just returned from a short stay in Rock Springs. Booked at the Homewood Suites related to the reviews on TripAdvisor. Even with some expectations coming in, I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations.

Easy to find, just off the interstate. The room was bigger than I expected and laid out great. Comfortable couch with an ottoman, where I was able to relax and watch some college football while I killed time between the business I was up in Rock Springs for. Though I didn't use the kitchen, I enjoyed having the fridge and microwave.

The bed was comfortable, as was the bedding. Nice bathroom area, with better than average towels.

I thought breakfast was good, with a nice variety of offerings. The juices and coffee were a great way to start my morning.

The hotel staff, from the front desk to the cook and cleaning staff, were friendly and accommodating.

In conclusion, I was very pleased with my stay at the Homewood Suites and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Rock Springs area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staying at this Homewood Suites is an experience you will not quickly forget as they have set the standards. This hotel is the nicest we have stayed in many years. We noticed how clean the grounds were as we approached the parking lot. Inside the reception area was equally as clean and the desk clerk was exultant. Our room was excellent. It was clean and everything worked in the room. The bath amenities were very good. The bed was excellent and the linens and towels first class. The internet was perfect as was the TV. At breakfast the next morning we found one of the best hotel free breakfast you could find at any hotel. This breakfast alone would have been $20 in some hotels. The attendant was courteous and kept the area completely stocked during our entire time there. The check out was equally efficient. During the week days free USA Today.The inside lobby area is very nice and really clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank texaswillie
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've been traveling for 6 weeks - this is my last motel night on this trip and it's absolutely perfect.

A full apartment sized suite, modern, spotless, every single thing you could want in a hotel/motel. When I was checking in there was free dinner in the lobby and there will be what they promise is a full spectrum free breakfast in the morning. The beds are comfortable and it's quiet.

I'm slightly disappointed that there is no movie selection and a rather poor TV channel selection. But that's the only complaint I can come up with. It's worth every penny.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Lone Tree, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at the Homewood Suites for one night driving home from Yellowstone. We had a king suite that was quiet, clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly, and our son really enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was really extensive and delicious with a good selection of hot and cold items. You can walk across the parking lot to some restaurants. We would definitely stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way from Yellowstone National park to home. Check in was fast and the one bedroom suite was clean, spacious and the mattress was great for a tired body that had been driving all day. The location is just a few blocks off the freeway and there are a few restaurants within walking distance which was nice. The breakfast had nice selections that included make your own waffles, bacon, cold and hot cereal, eggs etc. the cost for one night was about $90 thru the web site and this was a great value. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Earlville, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had read about this hotel on tripadvisor before we reached our destination of Rock Springs and decided to give it a chance. At first, I thought it was a little pricey but with our senior discount and the fact that we would be able to have our evening meal here besides breakfast, I changed my mind really fast. This hotel is right up there on the appeal scale. We had a great meal, did our laundry, used the fitness room and were truly able to relax without feeling we were breaking the bank!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pat Y
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Rock Springs Homewood Suites with my two children. The room was spacious and well-equipped, the pool was refreshing (though a little over-chlorined I think), the dinner and breakfast were quite good (and included in the nightly rate). The hotel was a welcome respite from a long day's drive across the barren south Wyoming landscape.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family