“Nice place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Rock Springs
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way from Yellowstone National park to home. Check in was fast and the one bedroom suite was clean, spacious and the mattress was great for a tired body that had been driving all day. The location is just a few blocks off the freeway and there are a few restaurants within walking distance which was nice. The breakfast had nice selections that included make your own waffles, bacon, cold and hot cereal, eggs etc. the cost for one night was about $90 thru the web site and this was a great value. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had read about this hotel on tripadvisor before we reached our destination of Rock Springs and decided to give it a chance. At first, I thought it was a little pricey but with our senior discount and the fact that we would be able to have our evening meal here besides breakfast, I changed my mind really fast. This hotel is right up there on the appeal scale. We had a great meal, did our laundry, used the fitness room and were truly able to relax without feeling we were breaking the bank!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat Y
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Rock Springs Homewood Suites with my two children. The room was spacious and well-equipped, the pool was refreshing (though a little over-chlorined I think), the dinner and breakfast were quite good (and included in the nightly rate). The hotel was a welcome respite from a long day's drive across the barren south Wyoming landscape.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bigfish539
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Clean, modern, great value for money. Stayed one night in August en route south. Modern air con, great bathroom and very comfortable huge bed. Full kitchen facilities but we didnt use. Walking distance to good restaurants. Would look to stay at more of these suites in future.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gokiwi
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had a King Studio Suite which had everything you could want, full kitchen, living room, office sized desk with wifi and internet connections. Staff very friendly upon check in and during stay. Breakfast offered in the morning started at 6 AM, was fresh and had a good variety. My only complaint is with the manager, Trila Wood. I had phoned the hotel a few days after my stay with a question re: charges that were appearing on my bank account from the hotel. The young lady at the front desk that I had spoken with was very friendly and assisted me as much as she could. Unable to figure out the question she transfered me to Trila's voice mail. I stated my question, left my number and never had a return call. I was on the road, on vacation and had to make phone calls to the bank to try to figure this out. I am still giving this hotel a "5" based on my experience during my stay and the managers lack of response should not be taken away from the hard work the staff puts forth.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OnTheGoex2
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a extremely wonderful place to stay.. I was there for business and could not have been more pleased...the hotel is spotless,...the staff always has a smile on their faces..our suite was beautiful...in the evenings the hotel serves dinner instead of a cocktail hour and the meals are very good...The breakfasts are fabulous...truly real breakfasts...anything from fresh fruit bowl, any kind of cereal, pastries, waffles, omelets or quiches and some kind of meat (bacon, sausage, etc) every day...can't say enough good about this hotel,.A very quiet hotel to stay in for a good rest with comfy beds & pillows.....A wonderful place to stay anytime.,.I will return here on my next trip to Rock Springs..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SheridanGreymare
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel has newer construction and is conveniently located. Excellent, friendly staff throughout. The breakfast is very extensive and changes menus daily. Evening meal is also included Monday-Thursday. Nice spa, indoor pool, businesss center. Room layout great for light sleepers, with kitchen/living area next to hallway, and bedroom well-insulated from hall noise.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
#5 of 16 in Rock Springs
Best Western Outlaw Inn
Best Western Outlaw Inn
#3 of 16 in Rock Springs

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs? Share your experiences!