“Ok place to eat”
Review of Wingers - CLOSED

Wingers
Cuisines: American
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The name is based on the owners name, not the fact that they have a variety of wings. It is typical bar food, decent, satisfies your hunger but, nothing to write home about. The service was middle-of-the-road but, nothing to really complain about. Probably won't choose this restaurant again if I am in the area and have other options.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I walked here from the Quality Inn. It seems to be attached to the Holiday Inn. I was all set to give this place at least 4 stars, maybe 5, until it came to the service we received when we paid. The service was somewhat slow to begin with, but then when the girl took the check and our $100 bill and didn't bring back our change within 10 minutes we started getting ticked off. I finally even left so I could get back to our dogs. My husband finally showed up about 10 minutes later. Seems our waitress took our money and then went outside to talk to someone. Very very very poor service. Another girl had to bring our change and she apologized, but there's nothing that can be said to make up for that kind of poor service!!! The food was good. My husband had the chicken and waffles and it was way more than a person could eat. I had a hamburger, which came missing the cheese I had asked for. It was okay. The salsa that was served with my chips was probably the best thing about the whole meal.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Our breakfast here was terrible. The pancakes had a peculiar tangy flavor, the scrambled eggs were scorched, and when we asked for cream for our coffee the server said she would have to go look for some. It was also dirty. Even with free kids meals I would not go back to this place.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I tried it again. My mistake. It took 45 minutes to get our food. My daughter had sticky finger rice bowl. They didn't put in sticky fingers just grilled chicken but at least it was hot. My son had a sticky finger wrap and I had fish tacos. They were COLD. they did taste good. Rather than complain we just took it home and heated it up. I don't think it was our waitresses fault but we won't go back again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

not a great environment, hard to tell how clean it was. service was good/acceptable, food was edible but nothing I'd write home about