“Great business dinner”

Coyote Creek Steakhouse and Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
Coyote Creek Steakhouse and Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Aged in house Certified Angus Beef, Fresh seafood and great service in a warm atmosphere
Brenham Texas
“Great business dinner”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were 25, with all different cocktails, drinks, and entrees, Our waitress kept everything going and even remembered who ordered what. I had the queen New York strip with blue cheese mashed potatoes and it was excellent.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank BrenhamTexasGramma2

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Worst Steak in a Long Time”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were seated promptly without reservations. The waitress was not particularly engaging and spent minimal time at the table throughout the experience. I ordered the New York Strip for $27 and it was served properly cooked (rare) ONE HOUR, FIFTEEN MINUTES after being ordered, as were the other 5 in our party. The steak was probably 12 oz in weight, and was probably 1/3 FAT and GRISSLE. The waitress never explained the delay in service, never asked about our satisfaction with the food until presenting the bill. When told of my poor-quality steak, she had no response whatsoever. There is an excellent steak restaurant a few miles West of town.

• Visited July 2012
Wyoming
“Bad experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I ate lunch with my family today and had a horrible experience. My sandwich came and was not made correctly. When I asked about it, I was told it was right even though it wasn't. When I asked for it to be fixed, rather than making a new sandwich, they brought me a missing hunk of meat to add to the poorly made sandwich. When I told the server that wasn't acceptable, I was told I could have something else but the server was less than helpful. When I declined, I was charged $3 for the 15 fries I had eaten. Basically, they didn't care that I was unhappy or that the food or service was sub par. I won't be going back anytime soon.

Boise, Idaho
“Just Terrible”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Generic "upscale" steak house ambience. Horrible service. NY Strip was overcooked and overseasoned. Prime rib was so bland and dry that I had to use the au jus and horseradish(something I never do) just to make it edible. I have been told that this is the best restaurant in Rock Springs. If that is true, I'd hate to eat at the worst.

• Visited June 2012
Gainesville, Georgia
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The young lady that waited our table was wonderful. Food was great, too.

Visited June 2012