TripAdvisor

The Trailhead
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

The service here is unbelievable from the moment you walk in the door!! Francine was an amazing waitress! The food, well, I’d have to say it was the best omelet I’ve had. We left full and happy!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (252)

Reviewed August 16, 2019

This is a great place to eat and they do serve breakfast all day.
Friendly staff and good service. They also have a senior and children's menu and a wonderful large soup and salad bar.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Do not be fooled by the outside! The food is delicious! It is obvious that the owners care. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and the server was funny and attentive. I had the salad bar which comes with homemade soup and I enjoyed both. My husband loved the ribeye which was cooked perfectly. Luckily he was full after mashed potatoes and brown gravy so I snagged his biscuit which was still warm! Got a couple pieces of homemade pie to go because they looked so irresistible. Might go back in the morning for breakfast, which is served all day. I would recommend The Trailhead to everyone!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

We had the freshest burger ever! Their salad bar was over the top with homemade offerings. Great place to stop for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Searched for a local place with flavor and found it. Our table had county fried chicken, a burger and the steak sandwich. We all felt our meals were good value and was more than enough.

Nothing fancy about this place but it was good food and that was all that matters.

Date of visit: July 2019