“Great old fashioned food and local ambience!”
Review of The Trailhead

The Trailhead
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2018

My husband I made our first visit to The Trailhead for breakfast and lunch. The place has a very old and local feel - most everyone we saw there appeared to be local folk. Very casual. I don’t know how it compares to any other place but do like a local go-to, which this apparently is. Um, lots of older folks, too. : ) I had the salad bar - fresh and with a good variety of selections. I would suggest that they could add leaf spinach. The soup wasn’t very good; bland. My husband had a very large burrito which he said was great. Overall, the food is your typical family style lunch and supper diner fare and tasted good with good sized portions and fair prices. It’s a place we would frequent if we lived in Riverton!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

And I don't eat soup. This was arranged by our tour group, so not entirely the restaurant's fault, but it was the most mediocre meal of our trip. The decor is not especially attractive. It was a buffet, so no service at all. I would go elsewhere.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Meals served with wrong sides. One came out wrong twice. Hard to get the server's attention. Bacon undercooked. Much better options in this small town.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Honestly has to be the best restaurant in town besides the Chopstix Asian place. Great portions of food and the staff working there are fun/ good people. Always busy but the food is delicious, and they do have a salad bar that rocks.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

This is a nice, clean place to eat. Be sure not to pass it up when in Riverton, WY. The food is freshly made & delicious. The prices were very fair.

Date of visit: August 2018