“Horrible!! Yes I am brown BUT I always tip %25 of my bill.”
Review of The Trailhead

The Trailhead
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: American
“Horrible!! Yes I am brown BUT I always tip %25 of my bill.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Service was horrible. I eat there occasionally, always trying to give this place another chance. fail. Once after eating I paid with my debt card, the server was bussing the table, with a s h i t look on her face all because my tip wasn't on the table. I'm native and before the s h i t look was whiped off her face I handed her 8.00
Not to mention HAIR IN THE FOOD

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank missjuggerstuff

Riverton, Wyoming
“Breakfast All Damn DAY!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

If you are ever in the mood for breakfast at like 3 o clock in the afternoon, you will love this resteraunt. That is what makes it one of my favorite places to eat, because its the only place that serves breakfast until they close. =) And its a great resteraunt to go with family or friends, very friendly people. And for smokers, they have a smoking section in the back, thats always kind of nice.

Visited July 2012
Riverton, Wyoming, United States
“:)”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great family friendly restaurant. They do have a smoking section, which is pretty rare now days, but they keep it well ventilated. ..I enjoy going there... Though, they need to have the hostess/host get your drinks, so you aren't sitting at your table for 20 minuets waiting for your drink. They waitstaff should be more attentive also... But the food is aweesome.

Visited April 2013
Casper, Wyoming
“Not the same as it used to be”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I just saw a review on March 23, 2013 that said the Trailhead served real and not processed food. That used to be the case but not any more. We stopped by there on March 29 2013 and it is not as good as it used to be.

They close at 9, but close the SB at 8. We got there just before 8, so no salad bar. The waitress did offer a side salad but was a plate of lettuce with some dressing.

My hubby ordered the special or Prime Rib. He seemed okay. My kids ordered a cheese burger, and the shrimp basket. These were pretty good fr kids meals, but the somethng sweet that was supposed to come with it was not even offered.

My big issue was with MY meal. My latest comfort food is a hot roast beef sandwich. I thought, oh the Trailhead will have a good hot RB, they home cook meals here. I was WRONG.

My Hot Roast beef sandwich was thin sliced lunch meat. Chocolate colored package gravy, and slightly warmer than room temperature mashed potatoes. I ate it but it was NOT a good meal.

Not on the top of my list to eat at again.

P.S. Yes the docor is old but that is one of the things that I like about it. I used to eat there when I was younger and we would visit my Uncle. The flip lighted advertising sign is my absolute fave. Don't mess with the decor.

• Visited March 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good breakfast, nice family place. We had breakfast, but the special that day looked like a good value. Service was fast - didn't have to wait for a table. Read in other reviews about the smoking area, but we did not smell any cigarette smoke.

Visited March 2013