“Giving new meaning to the word "Slow"”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #35 of 52 Restaurants in Riverton
Riverton, Wyoming
“Giving new meaning to the word "Slow"”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been trying Burger King ever since they opened in mid to late 1990's at first teh service was terrific the food good then everything went downhill. By 2003 service sucked and the food was had the effect of..... more like milk of magnesia if you get my drift. I can’t count how many times I have walked out because I could not get waited on and in 4 different instances have left after paying for my meal and not getting it after waiting, and waiting and waiting when there were very few patrons in the restaurant or the drive up. I quit going there for well over 2 years and when I decided to try again went to the drive-up I could see there were no customers at the counter and only two tables who had their food. Long story short again I drove off with out my food and went to a competitor down the street.

• Visited October 2013