“BEST Staff ever!!”
Review of Wind River Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Riverton
Wind River Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Riverton
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have traveled throughout the US and this was by far the best staff I have ever encountered. I was there for business and my husband joined me for 3 days. Even the maintenance man in the elevator smiled, told us to enjoy our day and seemed to really mean it. Hats off to whoever trains the crew on Customer service. The rooms where clean, and so comfortable. Will go back again for a pleasure trip for sure. If you go tell Corrine at the front desk that her attitude started out our great experiance.

Room Tip: This is a hotel, casino and dining options on the same property. The food was great. Lamb chops awes...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 2, 2013

They have the best BEDS ever!! You want a nice clean, large room and the most comfortable bed then stay here. The bathrooms are large and well maintained. Very clean. The staff is excellent and treat you like queens and kings. Need anything just ask and they will be more then happy to assist you. Provide late check outs, just have to let them know your needs. Stay here lots and will continue to do so!

Room Tip: The rooms on the west side have great Mountain Views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

we live out of town and so happy they finally have a hotel. Enjoy going there. the staff really takes pride in the casino, hotel and restaurant. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, coffee pot, refrigerator, museum and store. The rates are decent for that area. Wish they had a bus trip with a stay over.

Room Tip: not a bad room in the place. love the native american indian decor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The room was very clean and well appointed. The suite I stayed in was large and very comfortable. This was my second stay and it was very enjoyable, the staff was willing to help whenever needed. I would strongly reccomend the Wind River Hotel to any friends or family. The Red Willow restaurant is second to none and the casino is great entertainment for the entire evening.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank huberphoto
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I showed up on a Monday afternoon and was offered the same players club discount of 10%, as my friends, even though I did not have a card with the attached casino. On top of this discounted room rate I discovered there was no tax charged, plus I was given coupons for match slot play and food discounts at the casino. I was offered the choice of a room with one or two beds and I selected one, as my friends were in a separate room. I was given an overly large handicap room, even though I am far from handicapped. This large room featured a big flat screen TV, safe microwave, fridge, setting area, and desk with chair. In addition the room also had a large bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, and tons of room for a wheelchair or walker. As for the sink and mirror they were just outside the bathroom. The bed in this room was a very comfy king bed and offered me a very restful nights sleep. All the fixtures and finishes in this room were very new and upscale. As far as the cleanness of this room it was slot less and looked, as though it was being slept in for the first time. Only minor complaint I has would be with the shower, as some of the water run out into the rest of the bathroom, but other than that everything else was top notch. In the future I will definitely stay at this wonderful again when visiting the attached casino.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wyotraveler33
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in July of 2012 and were greatly impressed with the accommodations. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, The king sized bed was perfection! I had a hard time removing myself from the soft mattress, high quality sheets and pile of fluffy pillows.
My husband and I were treated to free gaming coupons, complimentary meals from the Cee`NuKuu cafe and outstanding customer service.
We dined at the The Red Willow, the premiere restaurant in Riverton and were treated to a fantastic meal! The local, organic beef is raised on the Arapaho ranch. I had the ribeye, which was cooked to perfection and topped with a delicate herbed butter. My husband was delighted with his steamed lobster, the best we've had in Wyoming! The wait staff went out of their way to ensure that our special dietary requests were met, without the reservations that we have met at other restaurants.
Our hotel stay was so amazing that we made reservations for our second stay, prior to leaving the property!
We have stayed at the Wind River Hotel and Casino twice and enjoyed our stays immensely, in fact, we have another trip planned soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MelissaWear
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place is nice.....hooked to a casino so may not be everyone's gig, but if you want a nice big room then this is the place......42" flat screen in the room.....never seen that before.....the shower head and water pressure were great and that is big for me.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank mtripguy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#8 of 11 in Riverton
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge

Been to Wind River Hotel? Share your experiences!