“Great Value!!!”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
Worland, Wyoming, USA
“Great Value!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The room was very clean and well appointed. The suite I stayed in was large and very comfortable. This was my second stay and it was very enjoyable, the staff was willing to help whenever needed. I would strongly reccomend the Wind River Hotel to any friends or family. The Red Willow restaurant is second to none and the casino is great entertainment for the entire evening.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank huberphoto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I showed up on a Monday afternoon and was offered the same players club discount of 10%, as my friends, even though I did not have a card with the attached casino. On top of this discounted room rate I discovered there was no tax charged, plus I was given coupons for match slot play and food discounts at the casino. I was offered the choice of a room with one or two beds and I selected one, as my friends were in a separate room. I was given an overly large handicap room, even though I am far from handicapped. This large room featured a big flat screen TV, safe microwave, fridge, setting area, and desk with chair. In addition the room also had a large bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, and tons of room for a wheelchair or walker. As for the sink and mirror they were just outside the bathroom. The bed in this room was a very comfy king bed and offered me a very restful nights sleep. All the fixtures and finishes in this room were very new and upscale. As far as the cleanness of this room it was slot less and looked, as though it was being slept in for the first time. Only minor complaint I has would be with the shower, as some of the water run out into the rest of the bathroom, but other than that everything else was top notch. In the future I will definitely stay at this wonderful again when visiting the attached casino.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wyotraveler33
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in July of 2012 and were greatly impressed with the accommodations. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, The king sized bed was perfection! I had a hard time removing myself from the soft mattress, high quality sheets and pile of fluffy pillows.
My husband and I were treated to free gaming coupons, complimentary meals from the Cee`NuKuu cafe and outstanding customer service.
We dined at the The Red Willow, the premiere restaurant in Riverton and were treated to a fantastic meal! The local, organic beef is raised on the Arapaho ranch. I had the ribeye, which was cooked to perfection and topped with a delicate herbed butter. My husband was delighted with his steamed lobster, the best we've had in Wyoming! The wait staff went out of their way to ensure that our special dietary requests were met, without the reservations that we have met at other restaurants.
Our hotel stay was so amazing that we made reservations for our second stay, prior to leaving the property!
We have stayed at the Wind River Hotel and Casino twice and enjoyed our stays immensely, in fact, we have another trip planned soon!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MelissaWear
montana
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place is nice.....hooked to a casino so may not be everyone's gig, but if you want a nice big room then this is the place......42" flat screen in the room.....never seen that before.....the shower head and water pressure were great and that is big for me.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank mtripguy
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in June 2012. Most of the other hotels in this town were booked, but this was a better option. It was much cheaper, the rooms were new, free Internet, flat screen TV, and a decent restaurant in the hotel. The restaurant was inexpensive and had good enough food, but nothing fancy. I only went to the cafe, but there is a more expensive restaurant on site that I didn't try. I got a better deal by getting a players club card before checking in. I also got some free food and some other coupons. My room was comfortable and quiet. The service isn't spectacular, but was okay for what I needed on this trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank erewards
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This hotel is going to be quite an additional to the casino.....We visited the night of Valentines day; we had a reservation....All hotel rooms were a flat rate of $109.00.....When we went to the front desk we were greeted by smiling faces; we were given 2 beautiful red roses and candy....The hotel has 20 rooms finished; they are still finishing the rest.....There will be a total of 90 rooms; including 3 suites....When you walk into the front desk are; you will notice a beautiful mural of buffalo's; the furniture is beautiful; and the one couches has a buffalo fur laying across it....They said there will bronze buffalo statutes in front of the mural.....It will be breath taking.....There will also be a fitness room; a business area and a guest laundry.....When this hotel is finished; it will be a great place to spend a casino weekend....Stop in and enjoy your stay....

Room Tip: Just ask....But also remember it is still in process of finishing the rooms.