“Very Pleased”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
billings, United States
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wonderful staff and very clean! The staff went above and beyond what was expected of them. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was very clean! We would recommend this hotel to others and will be back in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for responding to the survey about our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites- Riverton, Wyoming. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to continually improve the products we offer our guests, and continue to make sure all our guests receive only the best customer service possible.
We appreciate you giving us feedback about your recent stay. It was so nice to receive all the fabulous scores that you gave us—you really made my day! WOW! I will make sure that my staff is aware of the great job they did displaying their HAMPTONALITY to you, that made your stay a memorable one. It is always wonderful to read about our guests that enjoy our hotel.
Thank you so much for your feedback, it has truly made my day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is clean and relaxing, the staff is very professional and the nicest people, anything you may need is taken care of immediately, could not of asked for a better stay. We are a small business and husband and son had a two day job there so they brought family with them, if you come with kids there is a wonderful children's museum in landis, wy and just up the road is a small casino on reservation with a great restaurant, also had a wonderful visit with the Shoshone Indians what wonderful people, all and all wonderful visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed October 9, 2013

From the friendly, efficient and fast check-in, to the spacious corner suite, this was a wonderful experience. The room was well appointed, had a sitting area, large desk area with WiFi, a foyer with beautiful cabinetry that contained a microwave & small fridge, and large vanity area. It was very clean, and in fact I will soak in very few hotel tubs -- took a nice long one here.

The breakfast buffet was served in a well laid out area attached to a large eating area. The day we were there, they had scrambled eggs with steak & peppers, country potatoes, tortillas and other breakfast breads, juices, fresh sectioned grapefruit, cereals, make-your-own waffles, and other things I have forgotten. One of the nicest breakfast buffets we have had.

If we make it back to Riverton, we would definitely stay here again.
!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheyenne, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Three of us were in Riverton on business and stayed two nights - separated by some nasty weather and roads. Staff were very accommodating, friendly, helpful, patient - and just plain fun! Accommodations are excellent - clean, comfortable. Good food, good staff, wonderful experience. Will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Afon, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was returning home after a high school activity and spent the night in the Riverton, WY Hampton. I enjoyed their friendly staff and found the facility comfortable and clean. I've stayed in other hotels in Riverton but the Hampton is now my lodging of choice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Newport News VA
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Extremely clean, great staff. Never felt unsafe in this particular hotel. The facility met all my anticipated needs. Breakfast on the go - great cookies too! Beds were comfortable selection of pillows always a plus when you travel. Anyone would enjoy this Hampton Inn experience. Indoor pool and just a nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here one night passing through from Yellowstone on our way to Fort Collins, CO. Riverton is a nice little town (biggest one around that part of WY). This hotel is new and very very clean. The staff is extremely friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback, it has truly made my day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
Wind River Hotel
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#8 of 12 in Riverton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton? Share your experiences!