“Oh the breakfast bar ...”

Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
US
“Oh the breakfast bar ...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here on spur of a moment driving home from YNP. The newest hotel in Riverton, clean comfortable, with helpful and courteous staff.

We stayed in king room; comfortable bed, sofa, set of pillows (soft and hard), clean room and bath. No smudges, squeaking, dinks anywhere in sight. The flat screen is on the smaller size and hard to read from the bed; from the sofa it is OK, though. We were concerned about noise since we could clearly hear people talking in the hall, but after 10PM all quieted down and we had no issues.

The most amazing thing was the breakfast bar. I was trying to take a picture, but could not get a shot with no people in it. First the attendant is very cheerful and will set your mood for the day: happy mood. Rest is just as great: waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), sausage patties, bacon, choices of bread / pastries / muffins, yogurt, fresh and canned fruit, juices, cereal, oatmeal with roasted almonds and craisins / raising mix, and I am sure I am still missing items. The best breakfast bar we had had in years. This place should be on required list for all the other places to learn how to offer proper breakfast. I always say, either provide breakfast (like here) or do not. One can't call loaf of bread and jar of peanut butter a breakfast.

Lovely, lovely stay and all I can say is I wish all places were like this. Stay to experience it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Your satisfaction and comfort are number one with us and it is so nice to know that you are happy! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton one night on our drive up to Yellowstone Park. We got there late and were thrilled to find that the pool and whirlpools were still open. Our king room was huge, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the usual buffet stuff, but there were plenty of good vegetarian options and we left happy. The staff were great throughout our stay. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your satisfaction and comfort are very important to us! I am glad to hear that we had breakfast options that worked for you. Enjoy your trip to Yellowstone and thank you for coming to Wyoming!

Regards,

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The hotel was located on the little highway we took from YNP to Colorado. The indoor swimming pool was nice, service was excellent and ohh don't miss a good variety of breakfast- cereals, bagels, french fries, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fruit salad, fruit, etc-
The rooms were clean, beds, pillows, blankets were down and duvet-I slept good. Had flat screen and the rooms temperature was set to 72-which was perfect enough for us. We stayed in 3rd floor-the scenery was nice. Nearby is walmart and kmart. We ate at a Mexican Restaurants in corner left as you turn Main Street. It's a Mexican owned resto and the food was like Tex-Mex. Cost was averaging $8.99! very good!-there were 2 Mexican Resto we found one was like el camino or something-which was on the south high way-don't eat there.....

Room Tip: anywhere is fine
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your comfort and satisfaction are our #1 priority and we love to hear these comments, thank you! I hope you enjoyed your drive through beautiful Wyoming! We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This looks like a pretty new hotel and is quite attractive. Breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn fare and the breakfast area was attractive and good-sized. We got an upgrade to a king suite, so we can’t say anything about the regular rooms, but our room was clean and carpets, mattress very comfortable, and bedding and furniture looked new. (We are finding that although our Marriott status is higher, we do better on upgrades with Hiltons.) The staff we had contact with were all pleasant. Have no complaints. Did not use other facilities, so cannot comment, but we would guess they are as well-maintained as the parts of the hotel we saw.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We do strive to satisfy the needs of our guests. Your happy stay here is very important to us. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,
Mills River, North Carolina
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This seems to be a fairly new Hampton Inn. It has a nice indoor pool and work out room. The laundry is nice and reasonable, $1 for wash and $1 for dry. Our room was spacious and well appointed. Cookies were out early, which I think should be done at all Hampton Inns. Overall, excellent hotel, great staff and very, very clean!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank you for your kind words . We try to make your stay as comfortable as possible, with ammenities like the cookies. We love having you here and hope you stay at all of our Hampton Inns . Any suggestions you might have for us are certainly welcomed. E
Enjoy the rest of our state and your trip home. Again, thank you.
Best regards,
Paul E. Harris
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We were pleased to see a Hampton located in Riverton when we arrived. The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous. The lobby is beautiful, as was our room. Everything was spotlessly clean. The bed was comfortable, the shower had great water pressure, and for the most part it was very quiet.
The ONLY thing I didn't like about it was that it had the sink in the room--which is for me a pain because I get up very early, and don't like to disturb my husband by turning on a light to put in my contacts. Other than that, I was VERY pleased and will definately be back.

Room Tip: I always go for the top floor so you don't have those "stompers" above!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
RIWWY, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love having you here! I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the light situation. May I suggest that on your next stay, you might try a regular king or double queen room, as the bathroom contains the sink as well as the vanity, which should make it a little more convenient for you.

Next time you are here with us, either I or our front desk staff would be happy to show you the room at check in to make sure that it will fit your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Karla,
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Wow I have never saw a more confusing motel. The room I had was amazing, clean, well kept, and very comfortable. My housekeepers were amazing, everyday my room looked brand new again. But when I checked in front desk was rude, also she was when I checked out. The breakfast was amazing, a lot of choices and tasted very good. This seemed like a amazing work/stay atmosphere until one day I walked by the front desk and herd emploeyees yelling at each other, then later after retrieving my laundry saw a lady leave there crying. I don't know what kind of tight ship you are running, but I do think your motel is great, besides the behind (what you think is) closed doors yelling.

• Stayed May 2012
Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, June 8, 2016
I wanted to take the time to thank you very much for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites- Riverton, Wyoming. It is because of guest like you who take the time to tell us how were doing and make comments like yours that we can continually look to improve our hotel, our service, and the products we offer our We appreciate you giving us feedback about your recent stay.

It was heartwarming to see all the fabulous scores that you gave us—you really made my day! WOW! I will make sure that my staff is aware of the great job they did displaying their guests. We can also continue to make sure all of our guests receive the kind of service that makes you feel as though we truly are your home away from home.

HAMPTONALITY while you were with us which made your stay a memorable one. It is always wonderful to read the wonderful experiences and connections we made during your stay.
Again, thank you so much for your feedback, it has truly made my day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
Wind River Hotel
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#8 of 12 in Riverton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton? Share your experiences!