“I've been staying here all year.”

BEST WESTERN CottonTree Inn
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
Westlake, Louisiana
“I've been staying here all year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

To Perky51, I'm one of those many refinery workers that stays here , sorry to inconvenience u but this is where our company puts us at. I've lived in and out of hotel rooms for 10 years now and this is the BEST staff I've ever dealt with. The beds are awesome. The housekeepers are excellent at keeping my room spotless. Oh and about one of us refinery workers breaking into ur car, I call total bs on that! I've had my 2009 Chevy Silverado up here since march, and I leave it unlocked with keys in ignition and haven't had a single thing taken. I was standing outside one night smoking and was told by Tony the receptionist I was selling drugs. Some old lady , probably you, told him u were in fear of our personal safety. I have never been arrested, and have been working 7/12's for 14 years now. Sorry if that scares u. Why don't u go work in Compton like I did and tell me if Wyoming scares u. You obviously are not married anymore because any real man wouldn't put up with ur never satisfied a$$ Go complain about something else somewhere else u old dried out bag. Have a nice day witch.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Freeman, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel is a bit dated, but very clean. The rooms are nice, and don't look too dated, and my room had a microwave and fridge. My only complaints would be that the best western reservations line did not communicate fully with this hotel, which took more check-in time. Also, the $130 a night seemed a big higher than surrounding hotels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Canon City, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Out in the western US the Best Western Hotels are awesome! They always give youi a big welcome and they always have a good breakfast before you leave. Beds are comfortable and you can earn points to get a free stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

LOGAN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I travel a lot on business and I have certain things that I require in every hotel: a desk, high-speed wifi, an in-room refrigerator and microwave, a business center, and an on-premises laundry. The Cottontree has all of these things. I especially appreciated that the desk had an adjustable office chair and that the laundry had multiple machines in a room only accessible with a hotel key. My only complaint was that the in-room refrigerator didn't have a freezer compartment. I like to buy frozen dinners and heat them in my room instead of eating in restaurants all the time. But without a freezer compartment, I couldn't do this. I like being in a second-floor room, but with all the equipment I have to bring with me on my business trips, it would have been nice to have an elevator.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. the rooms are clean and spacious and breakfast is served hot and early so you can get up and get going. Would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area or just passing through.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carmen B, Manager at BEST WESTERN CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Francis M,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feeback. Be telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please dont hesitate to contact me at 307-324-2737.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyality to our brand.

Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel staff was great. The room was new and nice. This has the best bed I have ever slept on. I wish every bed was this soft, every comforter this cozy, and every pillow this comfortable. I would definitely stay here again! I would sleep here every night if I could.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear John T,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 307-324-2737.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and I were passing through the state, and needed a sudden place to stay the night. We ended up in Rawlins (to us it seemed like a little sketchy town, cops were everywhere, had people pulled over, searching cars, there was even 2 squads in front of this motel) Anywho, we needed to stop for the night, as we had our 15month old.
The staff was extremely nice. I believe his name was Tony. Instantly gave us a discount without even asking. Although the price was high to begin with, $138 I believe, with discount $118 for a Sunday night. I found odd.
At first I loved how there are MANY entrances to the building. But in saying that, I soon found out (although they seem to need a key card to get in) you really don't, they are constantly open.
The room was very clean, shower was hot. And they had microwave/fridge. Which helped with our starving child. Now the best part were the BEDS. OMG I was in heaven, seriously the most comfortable hotel beds I have EVER slept on.
Breakfast was hot, yummy, fresh, and had many options.
Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. I wish it was a bit less expensive since it was a quick over nighter passing thru.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Cheewy Brooke,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked and disliked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We have corrected the locks on the doors, and I am thrilled you loved the new beds and the breakfast. We stay competetive on our pricing with our local area competition.