“Would Stay Again”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
“Would Stay Again”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

While I think the price was a little much ($131), it beat the Holiday Inn Express we stayed at the night before ($180) and I actually think it is nicer. We had a suite so was a little larger room, very clean, comfortable, refrigerator, microwave, big bathroom with a long counter (always a plus to me), and big fluffy towels. We were by train tracks but either we were very tired or the motel has good sound proofing as we didn't hear any trains.
I didn't use the pool but it looked smallish.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JAFLP
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for not only staying with us but for your very kind review. We work very hard to make sure that our guests have a clean, quiet, and comfortable stay and we are glad you felt this way.

Hope to see you again next time your in Rawlins!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Rawlins is not the best place to have to spend a night. It smells like a petroleum refinery and the constant blowing dust is annoying. But the Comfort Inn is fantastic with friendly staff, large, clean rooms and a great hot breakfast. With our large group (6), we expected we would need a suite but, alas, the suites were all book and we settled for the double-double. What a pleasant surprise to find the room large enough for all of us and we pleased to find such a nice place in such a difficult place. Comfort Inn is not a luxury brand, but it is a luxury for Rawlins. And it was less expensive than similar hotels in Rawlins.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Brian B
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
I Thank You Brian for the review you posted. We work very hard to have a hotel that our guests find to be an "oasis in the desert" as it were. I will make sure my staff reads your comments as they like it when guests respond positively!
Texas
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Very friendly, clean place to stay in Rawlins. Comfortable beds, and now Comfort Inn has a variety of pillows so you don't end up with a sore neck as in other hotels. Have stayed there on every visit through that area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank notalota
Thank you for your kind review of our property. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through wonderful Wyoming!
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a 2 night stay here and it was very comfortable, good beds and the breakfast was better than in some other hotel chains. We were pleasantly surprised. The hot tub was out of order but otherwise the hotel was clean and no complaints. Location was close to highway (although we heard no road noise we did hear the train coming through.) There was also some construction going on (for a new WalMart) but we did not hear any noise. The reception staff was always nice and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank A_Andy2014
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Just wanted to say Thank You for the review. It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time in town.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This hotel is very nice, comfortable, good stop for someone travelling with pets. However, the pet fee for ,my one dog as $30.00, which seemed really excessive to me (but taught me to ask about the pet fees before I checked in. . .so this old dog learned a new trick). This was the best stop on this particular trip, but I was not happy about the extra $30.00.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Joan B
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Just a Thank You for your review and staying with us. I hope that if you ever need a place to stay in our little metropolis that you consider using us again!
Tijeras NM
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Spacious room, well planned and implemented accommodations. I would gladly stay here again if I were in Rawlins. They did everything right.
Beds comfortable. Bathroom large and well done.
I have to add a few words to get to 200 character minimum message.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Just a Thank You and invitation to come see us again when next in our area! Thank you very much.
Spring, Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed here on several occasions for about a week at a time because I could not stay at another hotel. They had made a mistake on the dates of my stay, they were sold out and most other hotels were also. They made every effort to find me a place to stay. No complaints about the staff, except the breakfast staff. They were always out of coffee or something. The hot tub was out of service for more a month at one time. The pool was too cool for me, not kids. Still I give them 3 stars. Linens were clean. I think it is #3 choice in town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jon G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Well, firstly, Thank You for staying with us. Wish we had been first choice but I am glad we were able to find you accomodations. I am sorry about the breakfast area. We try our best to have everything stocked for our guests but when twenty at a time come down it gets a little frantic. I hope we can show you we do better on your next stay.