“Average, slow service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Casper, Wyoming
“Average, slow service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pizza was good but they seemed short staffed and shift change so it took longer than normal. Drinks didn't get refilled until we caught the waiter.

Visited August 2012

Lebanon, Oregon
“Nasty Pizza”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We ordered a Peperoni and Taco Pizza.Worst Taco Pizza I have ever had. Both pizzas were dry. The lettuce for the taco was just barely chunk-ed up, very little cheese on either. The crust was like cardboard. The brought us two plates for five people! LOL!

Visited May 2012
“Do NOT eat here!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stopped here for lunch on our way through Wyoming from the Grand Tetons. There were three other tables occupied in the entire restaurant - the place was almost empty. Despite that, we waited almost 20 minutes to get our drinks. She messed up the drink order and we had to get that fixed. Then we ordered two personal pan pizzas and two sandwiches with the salad bar. We should have looked at the salad bar before we ordered it. Many of the vegetables looked wilted and old. Some had not been refilled so there were very limited choices. We then waited almost an hour for our food to arrive. Remember, there were only three other occupied tables in the entire restaurant and I saw very few people come in for take-out. When the food finally arrived, our sandwiches had clearly been microwaved and only for a few seconds at that. They were still cold in the middle and looked awful. We couldn't eat them. The waitress was clearly overwhelmed and unhelpful. When we went to pay, I had to stand there for almost 5 minutes before someone would ring me up. My kids thought the personal pan pizzas were good - that is the only good thing that I can say about this restaurant. Terrible, terrible place!!

• Visited August 2011
Chicagoland
“Severely Understaffed and Dirty”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Traveling through WY my husband and I stopped at Rawlins for the night and went to this Pizza Hut for dinner. Each of the unoccupied tables were set with napkins and utensils, but EVERY one of them had multiple crumbs on top as if they hadn't been wiped clean before setting them or they were wiped down by a blind person with a crumb filled rag. We were seated in a booth against the back wall. Not only was our table dirty and sticky, but the wall and the framed artwork hanging above our table were splattered with stuck on food and drink residue.

There appeared to be 1 person working the kitchen, 1 waitresses on duty and 1 person who helped fill in wherever needed - however she stood for a very long time talking to a table of two men. We listened to the telephone ring the ENTIRE TIME we were there. Not only did the phone ring frequently, but each time it rang, it took at least 10-12 rings before one of the staff bothered to answer phone. They were so bad at ignoring the phone, that a few times I believe the caller hung up and tried again because as soon as it stopped ringing it would start again.

The food itself was typical Pizza Hut food and appeared to be fresh and that is the only positive remark I can make about this restaurant. However, I shudder at the thought of the cleanliness of the kitchen, wondering if it was any cleaner than the dining area. The good news is we didn't get sick from eating there.

After our experience here, my husband refuses to ever return to any Pizza Hut.

• Visited June 2011