See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I have had several bad hotels and restaurants over the years in Wyoming more than any other state along the I-80 route. I generally like to stay in budget hotels because all I am looking for is a clean and quiet place to sleep for the night. With that said I was happy with my stay at the Americas Best Value inn. The room was clean had a comfortable bed and the usual amenities , 32 inch flat screen TV, microwave and fridge. With that said I would recommend this hotel for the one night stay. prices in the area are a little high, but this was probably the most reasonable.

Room tip: Always choose a room on he upper level so you don't hear the noise above
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2018

The Inn was what you would expect for the price and where it is along the highway.
For a place to stay overnight on a long trip it is about average. A plus was that there was a place to eat next to the Inn...

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fine for the money, the room was clean. The hotel is on the outskirts of town next to a truck stop with a cafe/shop selling every thing. It was quite during the night. The internet was slow, and the building was not secure. The lock was missing on the side entry door.
You do need your own transport town is to far to walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018

staff at door not overly friendly or helpful,no elevator so had to drag our cases up the stairs , room was dirty and not cleaned properly at all..what looked to me like other peoples hair in the bed!! made me feel sick ,was glad to get out of there. my advice go elsewhere

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Nasty water stains above the bed. Beds lumpy. Some kind of dark stains on the curtains. The bathroom and shower terribky outdated. We were traveling from Colorado to Oregon and it got late and we needed to stop and rest. The side door lock was broken, so, no security. No elevator to 2nd floor. They expect you to be out by 10am and if not, they continue to call the room & bang on the door. Very dated, needs remodeled or just deep cleaned. I would not stay longer than overnight.

Date of stay: October 2017