“Horrible!”

Add it.
China House
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family and I were traveling through Rawlings and stopped here to have dinner. We should have known how the diviner would go when the two servers were arguing on who's turn it was to take our table. They sat us in a corner that was extremely hot. I overheard them talking about not sitting us there without turning on AC, yet nobody turned it on. After 15 minutes I got up and turned on the window unit. We ordered 5 dishes to share among seven people. The only decent thing was the fried rice. The chicken dish was store bought rotisserie with sauce on it. It tasted like it was a dew days old. We were all very hungry, but not hungry enough to eat that. This was the worst "Chinese" food I have ever had. Would rather drive hours to the next town.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a real surprise. When I walked in a Chinese Buffet with only 1 customer, I nearly turned around and left, but I didn't. They had a small serving table with small portions, so it really wasn't left out for very long. Probably a dozen or so customer came in before I finished. The fish was bland, but that was the only real disappointment.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We arrived with family for dinner and we were the only ones in the restaurant around 5 pm. A young man seated us who had new burns on both hands that had been sprayed with something - antibacterial spray maybe? We all ordered something different and none of the dishes were above average. I had the green curry and had a very strange color to it. I would not recommend this place nor will I go back.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

After the owners changed and they got everything straightened out. I love the food again. Some of the servers can be a bit interesting but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Don't order spicy shrimp here. They serve them in the shell with the full poopy parts intact. Wouldn't offer us anything to replace it when we expressed how much we didn't want to peel and devein our own shrimp. Very rude.