“Very compfortable”

Pronghorn Inn & Suites
Pronghorn Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived here at 8pm 23rd-- A real ort in a storm. Most places were full- or not accepting pets-- I looked at Days Inn in Rawlins and it was so disgusting I'd rather have slept in my car. This hotel, slightly off the usual hotel main street was not only welcoming, but modern, VERY comfortable with good quality sheets. Spotless. welcoming and helpful staff. The breakfast was good - "lots of selection. While I don't anticipate ever driving this way again-- I'd certainly say "Go for the Pronghorn Innn "

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl M, General Manager at Pronghorn Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Pronghorn Inn & Suites on your recent visit to Rawlins.
I am very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and our staff was welcoming and friendly. Hope you had a safe trip home.

There are newer reviews for Pronghorn Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed while traveling for a funeral. The staff was AMAZING!!! Very friendly and helpful. The manager Jennifer was very helpful about local businesses and how to get to them. Rooms were clean and well kept. The fresh popcorn was an unexpected treat. I loved all the fun different flavors of seasoning for the popcorn. Over all it was a great stay. Although I was here for a Solum even. The staff popcorn and warm cookies made me feel like I had a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2013

I am so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel given the circumstances of your trip. I hope that you stay with us again in the future and thank you again for leaving us a such a positive review.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the better priced motels in this area. Rooms were very clean and modern, air conditioning was great. We booked from the road and all was in order when we arrived. We were placed on the side next to the interstate and noise from traffic was very noticeable. Only other option was on other side where the room backed up to the TV in the breakfast area. Very small eating area for breakfast, typical fare for breakfast. Staff was very helpful & friendly.

Room Tip: Book away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am pleased to hear that our front desk staff was friendly and efficient at check in.
i do apologize for the inconveniet trafic noise.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

When researching stopping places for our trip to South Dakota it looked like Rawlins would be the best place to stop. I was disappointed by the choices and prices in the area when I decided to check out the Pronghorn. I'm so glad we did. It was clean, comfortable, quiet, and affordable. Breakfast was great (biscuits and sausage gravy). Only negative - service during check in and breakfast was not friendly - not rude but certainly not welcoming. It was also disconcerting to pull up to a hotel without any signage. I noticed the sign on the dead end side of the road as we were leaving the next day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad that you found us on your trip to South Dakota and we were able to meet your needs.
I am sorry to hear that our staff was unfriendly to you it is our goal to provide excellent customer service to all guests.
Thanks again for staying with us!

General manager

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed the modern decor and the very clean rooms. The staff was excellent. The value was very good too. The hotel is all by itself at the exit after the main exit for Rawlins (where all the "action" is), but it's not far at all to go back to the main drag. There isn't a whole lot going on....mostly bars and fast food, but we did find a nice diner...Penny's Diner. The internet was down when we got there and was kind of spotty even after it was back up and running. The gal at the front desk was very apologetic and offered us a free snack or drink as a consolation. We were very happy that it came back at least somewhat b/c we do depend on using the wireless. She was also very helpful about directions,etc. Breakfast was good....could smell the bacon at 5:30 in the morning.....yum. No pool or exercise room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the decor of our hotel! I apologize that there was internet issues durring your stay but I am happy to hear that the GSR tried to make it right for you and it ended up still being a pleasant experience in the end for you.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

A great place for an overnight stop, the beds were very comfortable and the room, clean. The young lady at the desk was very efficient and helpful. The breakfast offered held a nice variety but I have to agree that more seating was needed in the eating area. An added bonus was the lemonade and cookies offered in the lobby when we arrived! And another bonus for me was the specialty hot tea available.

• Stayed: August 2013

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Cookies and lemonade in our lobby.
Im glad to hear that our front desk attendent was able to assist you..
Thank you for taking time to write a review and I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Glenwood Springs. Very comfortable beds. Used to be a Microtel. Standard rooms aren't big, but this is supposed to be a stop over hotel, not an extended stay. We slept so good! Breakfast was hot. Eggs, French toast, cereal, coffee, hash browns,bacon and sausage.

• Stayed: August 2013

I'm glad that you found that your room was comfortable and clean. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast.
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review.