$189
$129
$116
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewswindow seatgreat value for the pricepotatoesan excellent place to stayroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyawesome stayunder new ownershipstandard farecontinental breakfastqueen bedguest laundrynice ladysitting areaneeded a place to staycross country tripstay there again
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We are traveling from WI to OR for the 2nd time and this is the nicest place we've stayed. We typically stay at Holiday Inn Express bc its adequate and consistent. We only ended up here bc the HIE was booked but we would definitely choose this hotel should we be passing through again. Room was clean, food much better than most hotel fare, and service was friendly. I definitely recommend this exceptional Microtel!

• Stayed: December 2011
Melinda M, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Rawlins, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2011

I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at our motel and look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Rooms r great. Microwave refrig flar screen tv. Laundry facilities. Friendly staff. Little pricy but everything in rawlins is pricy. Good place to stop.

• Stayed: November 2011

We strive to make our guest experience the very best, so we appreciate you taking the time to comment on our motel. We hope to see you soon. Melinda

Reviewed October 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our way to California. Exceptionally friendly staff, great rooms, and wonderful breakfast. Scrambled eggs are a nice extra. We loved the CDL discount, as my husband drives machinery. We will stop here again. Great stay!!

Room Tip: Any room would be great as they have an elevator. We did have some problems finding it as they have limited lighting outside. They could use a little more lights in the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We were needing an clean, inexpensive place to sleep on a recent business trip across Wyoming. Because of a late afternoon meeting in Jackson Hole and the need to be back home in southern Colorado Sunday afternoon we had to find facilities in Rock Springs, Rawlins or Laramie to arrive late and leave early. I had attempted to find a 3 star place in one of those town for a couple of months prior and the rates consistently remained high ($120.'s). I am frugal (cheap) and for an 8 hour stay this was more than I cared to part with. My wife got on line and found this inn, in Rawlins, for $69. The beds were very comfortable and queen size and the linens were equal to the brand name places. The rooms were nice size and totally adequate for our short stay needs. The exterior appearance was nice and the facility seemed clean and well kept. Keep in mind it is a relatively new Inn. It looks like a pre-fab building construction and I don't believe it is too soundproof but for our specific needs on this trip it actually exceeded expectations. They served a "hot" breakfast in the morning of potatoes and breakfast burritos. along with cereals with juice or coffee. This isn't a place I would vacation at but it served as an oasis for us on this trip with a clean, functional and inexpensive alternative to driving alnight.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My second stay at the Microtel Inn in Rawlins, WY has completely improved the experience of travelling to Rawlins on regular business. It became apparent when I made my reservations that the exceptionally polite, helpful, and professinal customer service of my first visit was not a fluke, but was an actively reinforced characteristic of their staff. I also stayed in two separate rooms that were each much nicer than during my previous stay (during which the non smoking room smelled like smoke). This Inn has modern, clean rooms with great beds and pillows, very attractive bathrooms and fixtures, and an overall comfort that I greatly enjoy. By its nature, Microtel is prone to noisiness from other guests, but I did not experience any of that during this stay. My previous stays in Rawlins had me at the Best Western, but the room cleanliness deteriorated with the building to the point of unacceptability. I can't overemphasize the politeness of the staff, even the younger employees. Give them a chance...they may sound dull, but they're top notch.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business