$166
$89
$143
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswindow seatgreat value for the pricepotatoesan excellent place to stayroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyawesome stayunder new ownershipstandard farecontinental breakfastqueen bedguest laundrynice ladysitting areaneeded a place to staycross country tripstay there again
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My second stay at the Microtel Inn in Rawlins, WY has completely improved the experience of travelling to Rawlins on regular business. It became apparent when I made my reservations that the exceptionally polite, helpful, and professinal customer service of my first visit was not a fluke, but was an actively reinforced characteristic of their staff. I also stayed in two separate rooms that were each much nicer than during my previous stay (during which the non smoking room smelled like smoke). This Inn has modern, clean rooms with great beds and pillows, very attractive bathrooms and fixtures, and an overall comfort that I greatly enjoy. By its nature, Microtel is prone to noisiness from other guests, but I did not experience any of that during this stay. My previous stays in Rawlins had me at the Best Western, but the room cleanliness deteriorated with the building to the point of unacceptability. I can't overemphasize the politeness of the staff, even the younger employees. Give them a chance...they may sound dull, but they're top notch.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Third stay here. We miss the GM, Dustin. Hope standards stay high with new team. Great beds, nice hot breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 16, 2011

The motel was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had not stayed at a Microtel in many years as I have had problems with them in the past, not this time everything was great. The breakfast was more than your average continental breakfast as it had eggs, biscuits and gravy and more on it.

The rooms were clean and overall it was a great stay. I have to say the price was right also all in all I will say it again it was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank spookemook
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I had been driving through the construction on I80 for miles and just before I stopped for the night, my windshield caught a rock and busted. I had arranged to stay at the Microtel in advance and when I arrived, Dustin Neuhaus, the GM, was very gracious and helpful in locating numbers and company names for me to arrange repairs. The facility was a very pleasant suprise in the Rawlins area. I would happily recomend the Inn to my family and will stay again myself. The room was clean, modern and very comfortable. Be sure to ask for the special managers rate when you call for your reservation.

Room Tip: Ask for manager spoecial rate when you call.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2011

unfortunately, the alternator went out on my car outside of rawlins. i stay at a lot of microtels because i travel with pets and they are always pet friendly. the staff knew of my plight and made all efforts to make my and my pets stay as comfortable as possible. this motel has an EXCELLENT discount for travelers with a military ID. because there are so many oilfield workers, they also have a well stocked TV dinner/quick meal freezer. the staff was most kind in extending my check out time due to my not knowing at what time my car would be done. the owner/manager is a very friendly and accomodating young man. i recommend anyone having to stop in the rawlins area to stay at this fine establishment.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business