$189
$127
Orbitz.com
$67
Hotwire.com
All reviewswindow seatgreat value for the pricepotatoesan excellent place to stayroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyawesome stayunder new ownershipstandard farecontinental breakfastqueen bedguest laundrynice ladysitting areaneeded a place to staycross country tripstay there again
Reviewed November 18, 2010

There is nothing negative about this property. The mattress was heavenly--better than home. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, attractive and well-appointed--even had a microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was just what my family needed to get started for another long day on the road. If I could give this place six stars, I would do it. What a pleasant surprise for weary travelers!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My husband and I, along with our 80 lb dog, stayed at this Microtel on Sept. 3, 2010. The night before we stayed at another Microtel in Kearney, NE. Both properties were outstanding: Spotlessly clean rooms with modern and stylish furnishings, comfortable beds with crisp white sheets, free WiFi, free phone calls across the U.S., and a microfridge and microwave in the room in the Rawlins property. The free continental breakfast was simple but adequate, although the coffee could certainly be better...
We had never before stayed at a Microtel and were pleasantly surprised by what we got for under $80. This is an outstanding pet-friendly hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2009

A Microtel is a Microtel and there's no way to improve the noise or the breakfast, but we learned the hard way to not assume the best rate is online. ALWAYS call the property directly to see if the manager is offering any "manager specials" before guaranteeing a rate. The manager's special at this property was announced in big, bold numbers at the interstate exit; the desk clerk would not or could not adjust our online guarantee. The difference in a one-night stay for us was about $25; that's a lot when you're talking about Microtel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed here on our way out to Yellowstone, and we were blown away by this hotel. The hotel itself is fairly new. It is right off of I-80. The front desk person that checked us in was beyond friendly. The rooms were large and bright, and had a little sitting area in the window itself. They had a great spread for breakfast (though a lot of the food needed reheated in the microwave). Many of the other hotels in Rawlins were well over the $100/night mark, but this came in under. It was a fantastic value.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2009

This is my second stay at a Microtel Inn, & I can say with no doubts or second thoughts that this hotel has extra-ordinary services. Th employees go the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable in every sense of the word, the staff is very friendly and professional in handling any kind of situation. They do offer a continental breakfast but it wasn't just any breakfast, there were a variety of hot items, to satisfy your hunger & more, the rooms were clean, & the entire hotel was well kept, overall the environment surrounding the Microtel was very inviting. The price I paid for my stay was worth every penny, I was very satisfied with the services, wheather it's busines or pleasure, the Microtel is the place to stay when lodging in Rawlins.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business