“Pretty good Chinese food”
Review of Chinatown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chinatown
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

For a town the size of Powell, it's really good food. Good sweet and sour, yummy crab wontons. They cook in small batches, so the buffet food stays fresh. Excellent prices too. We've eaten there for years.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I love to go here on Saturday evenings[ they have my favorite...Peel and eat shrimp....Oh it is so good....Also I love their mushrooms...fried rice..beef and broccoli..chicken on skewers...And for desert....they have a wide selection...but my favorite is the honeyed noodles....Oh so good....Stop by and check it out...You will love it!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

The food is good, not a lot of variety though. Clean but not much for atmosphere. The front section has a cafe feel. But the back seems more sited to evening dining. I enjoy the food but probably not very authentic.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

A small place with great food....For a small place they quite a selection of great food.... we like to go to the movie and come here for supper...Really good and not to expensive....I like the buffet in the evening; there is a bigger selection than lunch....Lunch buffet is great. but they have some different things in the evening..

Reviewed March 21, 2016

My family enjoys coming here for meals, they have worked hard to keep the place up to date, if they are out of something they will make more if asked. Very nice and greet us every time we stop in for a meal...

Been to Chinatown? Share your experiences!