All reviews best westerns room was clean biscuits and gravy free hot breakfast yogurt parking area nice pool jackson hole breakfast was excellent motel town yellowstone clerk gas parks tub mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Clean hotel with really helpful and friendly staff. Room spacious with very tiny bath. Comfortable bed for sleeping, not so for sitting! Towels and linens were thin and rough. Tub slippery with no grab bar. Good breakfast with nice eating area. Price very reasonable. Bring your own hair dryer because the one in the room is 2 speeds and goes from hot to hotter. Direct TV service would not access NBC.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We arrived late. They put us in a building in the back on the first floor. No elevators. They failed to tell us that the local workers that come and go all night are on the second floor. We heard running up and down the hall and doors slamming ALL NIGHT long! No sleep. Very dissatisfied!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before and after our camping trip-a total of 3 nights. Kellie, the manager was very helpful with reservations and room selection with our two small dogs. They have good space outside for dog walking and there is a wonderful park just up the road. Clean room and overall facility is comfortable and nice. We had a light burn out in our room and it was fixed promptly. No complaints

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend, myself, and my boyfriend’s brother stayed here because we had a funeral to go to on Saturday. We stayed here because we didn’t want to sleep on the floor at his relatives house.

We checked in and went to our room. I noticed that it was just an average room. However, there was dried up mud on the ceiling by the window. The toilet also needs some maintenance because it flushed super slow. The bed was fine. It served me for what I needed it for.

Breakfast was just your typical hotel breakfast. Although, my boyfriend loved the biscuits and gravy. He had two helpings of it! I just had toast, yogurt, and a muffin. I think the yogurt made my tummy upset later in the day. It was a cheaper brand for sure.

Overall, if I had to stay here again I would. There really isn’t very many choices here in Pinedale for hotels.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Quite satisfied, Pillows not very comfortble; otherwise, very nice.
Breakfast was reasonably good. Staff very courteous and friendly.
Value a tad high for Pinedale, but I understand.
Too bd that the towen seems ti be in a down turn.