“better than expected”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pinedale
Grand Junction, Colorado
“better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great place. everyone was extremely nice, they even upgraded our room for us and we didnt even have to ask for it. Its a great place and I plan on staying there again whenever we make a trip to yellowstone. I didnt try the pool, but i saw it and it looked great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Rachel G, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pinedale, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your response. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. It is our goal to put a smile on every guests face. When we can do a nice thing and surprise a guest then we have made not only their day but ours as well. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is on the western edge of town. Very nice service and clean. Comfortable beds. Hotel has a nice pool and hot tub, but the pool was very cold. Still swimmable if you can stand it. Typical continental breakfast included.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your response. Please note that your feedback is very valuable to us and we are so thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us while you and your party were in Pinedale.

The pool should be at a nice 87 degrees when you come through the next time and hopefully allow us to provide your lodging needs.
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed one night on our way home from Yellowstone, much cheaper than Jackson. The kids loved the pool while my wife and I relaxed in the hot tub. Breakfast was good something for every, eggs and bacon even. Room and entire hotel was very clean.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jim J

Plus we have recently made some upgrades to better accommodate you in the future including new 37' flat screen tvs, new beds, and bed linens.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Our family stayed there for one night and I have no real complaints. We booked the hotel for a low rate using Travelocity's Top Secret hotel option. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and not cramp. The breakfast was good. The pool was clean however maybe a little on the cool side. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Wyoming
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed here 5 nights and were charged $90 per night. We reserved another room for a week later for 5 nights. My husband watched the lady put it in the computer. Somehow they "lost" our second reservation and then said the price went up to $120. The manager has an "I don't give a crap" attitude and is extremely rude. One of the gals working the front desk has a bad attitude as well and makes you feel horrible about yourself. When I phoned to make the first reservation I heard her sigh and she treated me like I was a royal PAIN! The place is full of bad, negative energy. Take your business elsewhere, this place is overpriced and doesn't appreciate the business. There are plenty of nice places to stay in Pinedale who are welcoming and much less expensive. I give this place two thumbs DOWN!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

We certainly cannot explain why your reservation was lost and as to the gal with the sigh I can assure you that attendant is no longer employed with us. The Baymont theme is "Hometown Hospitality" which is something all our employees fully embrace and try to amplify to our guests. We have a great staff here that we have shaped throughout the busy season and we believe will better accommodate you in the future.

As well we have recently made some upgrades including new 37' flat screen tvs, new beds, and bed linen.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

The title says it all. I paid $120 for one night here and I got a room with 2 double beds (not queen beds) and a smallish tv ( not flat screen). This hotel was nearly empty as other lodges down the street advertised $49 rooms. The service people were extra nice and the hot breakfast ( eggs & sausages) was excellent, but they just charge too much.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for your review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

During the high season we can be a little higher on our price and we hope that with some of our new upgrades such as new 37' flat screen tvs, new beds, and bed linen you will find we are worth our price. Maybe even come see us in the winter! We are at a nice rate around $80 and this area is great for hunting, snowmobiling, and even ice fishing which the town offers a tournament one week of the year with some great prizes!

We hope that you will allow us to provide you and your guests lodging in the future.
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Overall i love this place! It feels like home away from home! My fiance is working here up in Pinedale and while here we stay at baymont.

The guest service here is astounding! I actually have a degree in hotel management so i am usually very picky about service. The staff here is always helpful and go above and beyond duty to help out! One of the ladies Maureen even gave me a ride to the aquatic center when i needed to get out, and thanks to Virginia, (i think that's her name) there are always fresh baked cookies in the evening! The maid service is wonderful, the rooms are always top notch and they genuinely seem happy! I often hear singing in the hallways while they are cleaning, its cute!

Breakfast could use a little work... apparently someone LOVESSS biscuits and gravy because most of the time thats what it is. it gets old. My favorite breakfast is the make your own sausage egg and cheese sandwich! yumm! When they have potatoes those are delicious! They dont have a waffle machine here for some reason. Every other hotel ive been to recently that does breakfast has a waffle machine.

The pool is indoor and heated! its lovely. The hot tub is GREAT! WHEN it is working. it seems to be down alot.

The gym is the only thing i will say is blahh about this hotel. The gym consists of one treadmill and one elliptical machine. The treadmill is scary. For the first 5 minutes every time i use it, it jerks. You really need to hold on.
Its always hot and humid in there and smells like chlorine since its right next to the indoor pool. None of the staff knows how to turn on the air in the gym except one guy but he is always very nice about doing it for me!!! They just need to teach everyone how to do that.

We have stayed in quite a few different rooms and my favorite is room 203. Room 109 is right next to the elevator and you hear it all day and night.
I also love the Teton suite 202 BUT it is right next to the indoor pool and smells like chlorine all the time. I have to keep my window open to air the room out. Recently there has been a bad gas odor that floats into the room every once in a while. I hope they take care of that soon. If I close the window the room smells like chlorine and if I open the window the room smells of gas.
All the other rooms we have been in have been good! Always clean and fresh and no weird smells lol!

Anyways overall I LOVE this place and it really does feel like home away from home for me. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable! They know how to do their jobs and they do them WELL!

Room Tip: its in my review!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Wonderful! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time here with us. And thanks to your response as well as others we have been modifying items at the hotel to better accommodate guests such as yourself. The Baymont theme is "Hometown Hospitality" which is something all our employees fully embrace and one we are proud to accomplish.

We have changed the breakfast menu to include more egg items then biscuits which are now two days a week. AND we do now offer fresh waffles fresh off the iron! Unfortunately we no longer offer biscuit and egg sandwiches but we hope that are other items you will find to your liking such as our omelettes.

And we have informed everyone as to operating the a/c located in the pool room so as to avoid overheating. The machines were in desperate need of work and we have had both the elliptical and the treadmill serviced and repaired.

Plus we have completed some upgrades including new 37' flat screen tvs, new beds, and bed linen.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you and your party make a trip down to see us.