All reviews continental breakfast worth staying here cozy place to stay lobby area room was clean wind river brewing chain hotels coffee pot enjoyed our stay beds yellowstone linens town jackson kitchenette moose creek
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We stopped here for the night on our way to Yellowstone and I am so glad we choose this place! We stayed in the family suite which had a kitchen and living room and then a bedroom with bunk beds and a queen sized bed. Everything was very clean and updated and the staff was very nice. The breakfast options were limited but much appreciated. We have never stayed in a motel before (we usually choose hotels or camping) and we were very happy with this property!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Nice, small, well maintained room with mostly knotty pine furniture. TV is small and mounted high on the wall, so viewing is a little difficult. Mattress is firm and comfortable. I did not notice any controls for adjusting the room temperature except for a baseboard heater with hand markings for off. Room is quiet and I only heard an occasional door closing. Even though the motel is right on the main street, I did not hear any road noise. WiFi is good but signal went in and out and I had to often reconnect to the server. Room furniture consisted of a small desk and office chair and 2 night stands. Continental breakfast included the basic cereal, pastries, bagels and yogurt. Room seemed overpriced but still cheaper than most other motels in Pinedale. Los Cabos is only 2-3 blocks from the motel and serves very good Mexican food.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I picked this motel out due to the location and the price. I was happy with it for the most part. Side note: they didn't have a hair dryer in the room and the walls are super thin. I could hear the T.V. in the next room and they had it on to well after 10 p.m.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Great location! Right next to all the fun and food. We were there for the 82nd annual Rendezvous and parade, Outstanding staff, cheery and helpful! WIFI, cable, air conditioning, all the amenities. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We stayed here on our way to Denver from Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. Not as expensive or crowded as Jackson, but is another hour's drive from Jackson. Clean and comfy rooms, friendly and welcoming staff. Breakfast is light but just fine.

• Trip type: Traveled with family