“taking the family to lunch”
Review of Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Pinedale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Serive was good, food was ok. I live in Central Califronia now and have really good Mexican food all around. It was nice to see at least they have a Mexican Restaurant now.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food was good and a decent value -- the staff was wonderful: personable and kind.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I haven't been to Pinedale since I moved to new Mexico 7 years ago. I remembered this place being so good and decided to go while up in Pinedale. First off, our waitress had to get an interpreter when I asked her if they had any oranges!! I live in New Mexico and have friends from old Mexico and they speak better English! Every question we had she didn't understand, we weren't asked what kind of chile or beans we wanted and she would refill my husbands tea and leave mine empty. A male waiter eventually came and refilled my drink. The food tasted ok but "different". I chalked it off as being Wyomings version of Mexican food, I'm just use to authentic New Mexican food. The tab was pricey considering the service but we left content. About 2 hrs later my husband went to bed complaining that he felt nauseated and had stomach cramps. I was fine, until an hour later when mine kicked in. We both were throwing up and had... Well I'll leave that to your imagination. We had the same food so I'm guessing it was the chicken enchiladas or taco. I'm debating going to complain for a refund, probably won't understand me anyway.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Really authentic Mexican food at a good price. Try the Tamales, they were amazing

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Los Cabos has great service and good Mexican food as far as an average Wyomingite is concerned