We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pinedale
Rivera Lodge
Ranked #2 of 10 Pinedale B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Rivera Lodge exceeded my expectations. The room was cute, cozy and comfortable. I stayed in one of the smaller units since it was just for an overnight. It was lovely hearing the creek running behind our unit. The shower was hot and powerful with nice amenities. Emi and Bird (friendly black lab) are a terrific team. Emi's breakfast was wonderful and I made sure I had a taste of everything! I wish I could have stayed longer and enjoyed more of the ambiance of Pinedale and the Rivera Lodge. Thank you Emi for a lovely stay and for returning my jacket which I left behind. It arrived 2 days after I returned home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NCALGAL

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My travel partner and myself were leaders for a National Sierra Club Trip in the Wind River Range. When we drove from Salt Lake we arrived to find our gear that had been shipped in our room. Emi helped us fins a suitable place to organize our gear and a great place to give our participants their intro talk. When we came back from the trail she allowed us to clean our gear with no hassles. The food was five star and the dining room was cozy. It was so cool to strike warm relationships with other guests. I will recommend Rivera Lodge to any of my friends going through Pinedale

Andy Quinn, Lakeland, Florda

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stay there. In fact, go out of your way to stay there. Emi knows better than anyone in the universe how to take care of her customers. Ginger snaps upon arrival; chairs next to the creek right behind your room; a HUGE, AMAZING breakfast; our own doggy bag complete with a leash, dog bowl, poop bags, and protective sheets; cozy duvets on the bed; spotless; quiet; close to the Wind River Brewery - the best in the west. T.V.

I can't overstate my wife's previous comments. We have stayed in a lot of B&Bs and motels and nothing comes close to the Rivera. Charming is the word that keeps coming to mind. I loved all the attention to the little things that made it so wonderful - the little frills on the sheets,the ginger snaps, the dog-friendliness, and Bird, Emi's dog. Emi also hangs the laundry out to dry rather than some commercial clothes dryer, a nice touch. We have often talked about making another trip to Pinedale just to stay at Emi's place - the Rivera. Can't wait! J.V.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This wonderfully unique property is worth a trek through the Wyoming wilderness. Emi and Bird are fantastic hosts who work hard to offer clean, comfortable lodging off the beaten path. On a whim we detoured our route between Missoula and Boulder through Pinedale, and it turned out to be a choice we truly enjoyed ... in great part because of our stay at Rivera Lodge. (And, yes, breakfast was excellent as so many others have said.)

1  Thank Dacamic
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wonderful experience, such nice people and the owner is exceptional. So clean and the breakfast is to die for especially the pancake Sunday breakfast. It is a very peaceful atmosphere with lovely flowers all over the grounds.

Room Tip: All are very good and the stream runs behind all of them.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a great place to stay on a number of levels-- friendly owner, clean, quiet, cute, walking distance to everything. Oh, and the breakfast is truly outstanding. The homemade baked goods meter was off the charts both times I've visited.

If it works in your schedule, try to stay on Saturday night and be part of the outdoor fireside Sunday morning breakfast. (Summer season only.) Super fun and unique experience.

The Rivera Lodge is well situated for a visit to the Wind River range. It's also a much better experience and value than anything we found in Jackson.

The local brewery is right around the corner as well as the outdoor shop. It's also nice to sit in the backyard, overlooking Pine Creek in the late afternoon.

I wish every place I visit could be this good.

Room Tip: I like the rooms along the creek.
1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I discovered the Rivera Lodge a few years back on a backpacking/climbing trip to the Wind River Range. Since then I've been staying here after my backpacking/climbing trips into the winds, just to have a shower, a good night's sleep and a good breakfast before the 7-8 hour drive home. The inn is older (early 1950s tourist court) but extremely well kept up, the location is excellent (right on the river, but within walking distance of everything), and the breakfast is fantastic. The owner has put a lot of thought and effort into this place, and it shows. The Rivera Lodge is just what I need after a week in the backcountry.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo