“Very expensive and takes a long time to get your food.”

Canyon Springs Stage Stop Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: we are open Thursday thru Sunday 5 pm to 10 pm other days and times by confirmed reservation!
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I found the woman that runs the place to be insufferably rude and she offers only pita bread and her choice of potatoes. It is much too far to go to be treated so badly and two people have been ill after eating there. I found the food to be good and had no problems but if I am going to spend a lot of money for a meal I would like to be treated well and given a choice of bread and potatoes.

1  Thank Lee D
There are newer reviews for Canyon Springs Stage Stop Steakhouse

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this place. It is off the beaten path but worth the short drive down Mallo Road. We have only been there for lunch so can't comment on the steaks. The times whe have been there, the lunch menu is limited, but there is something for everyone to choose from. And although I haven't made any special requests, I believe they would accommodate you if possible. It is a small operation but well run and very friendly. They are located right off a snowmobile trail so it is a great stop for those enthusiasts. I would recommend Canyon Springs to anyone.

1  Thank eats-sd