“Great Local Spot”

Donna's Main Street Diner
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 10, 2018

We had a great brunch there on Saturday. Donnas is a charming local spot with lots of character. I had a delicious omelette while my friend had the pecan french toast. both were superb. Service is friendly and good.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Gearhead85

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a Sunday while driving from Jewel Cave to Devil's Tower. What a good lunch we had! The little diner was crowded but we found seats. Most folks were eating breakfast-type food, which looked delicious, but we wanted burgers. There are several different ones and they come with choice of soup, salad or chips. As the day was quite chilly and drizzly we chose the soup, assuming it would be a small cup. Turned out to be a pretty good sized "cup" of beef vegetable and was very good. The burgers (we had the cheese and mushroom) were fanastic- some of the best we've had recently. Service was prompt, coffee kept flowing and the prices were very fair. We recommend this diner.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast at Donna"s Diner. Service was good. Had the French Toast and side of Ham. Plenty of food and it tasted great. Small place and it was packed with locals. Good sign of a good place to eat. Worth the stop.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank mswalleye
Reviewed September 13, 2018

We stopped for lunch on a drive from Cheyenne to Rapid City and found this diner by chance. I liked the looks of it from the outside and saw that it was busy so I figured it had to have good food. I was right! Service was very friendly and fast and I noticed that virtually everyone there knew each other so it a very popular local place. I had some delicious homemade chicken noodle soup and a club sandwich on white toast while my wife had a chef's salad. Portions were large and prices were very reasonable. We left there happy and well fed to continue our trip. We would definitely return if we are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This diner is always a stop for breakfast as we make our way from Sturgis after the motorcycle rally. It's not a big place. They do their best to get us in and seated. The food is great, generous and well-priced. The service is very good.

Date of visit: August 2018