All reviewsgrand tetonsred fox saloonsmall kitchengas stationsleeper sofatwo queen bedshot tubliving roomjackson holegreat cabinsouth entranceyellowstone parkout of the waybeautiful areapots and pansnational foresttogwotee pass
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Nice lodge and cabin rooms with cooking in the cabins and some with fireplaces. Service excellent and staff as accommodating as corp policies allow (Aramark operation). Although restaurant meals had good menu, the mandatory buffet breakfast was poorly executed in that the food met the 140 degree temp test only in the buffet pan and was cold by the time it hit the table (Cool room and ice cold plates and held at too low a temp). One day the outside temp was 47 in the AM and the staff did turn off the Air Conditioning in the dining room at our request. But the cold AM food was each of 4 days. The bar also serves and we ordered take out dinners (PM) which were in Styrofoam containers from the same kitchen and were ok but this type of Hack shouldn't be necessary at the price range.

Room Tip: This is in the Mountains over 7k feet so air conditioning is not needed. Cabins are mini homes and area has hot tub.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Ideal for those looking to truly get away from it all... this area makes the small town of Jackson look positively crowded! Wonderful views of the Tetons in the distance, and a strategic place to stay for Yellowstone day trips. Plus, you can have a little cabin with living room and a small kitchen for the same cost as just a hotel room, and nice property amenities add extra value. Local wildlife is exciting, too. WiFi and cell signal is very spotty, but there are a few hot spots, especially at the main lodge, and it's kind of nice to get away from signal once in a while. And the staff is especially friendly and accommodating. I'd definitely go back again!

One note: We took the 2-hour horseback ride, and it was a lot of fun and took us through some absolutely lovely hills around the property. But they did nothing to match a horse to a rider, and I ended up with a horse that, though he was friendly, I had to pull the reins constantly to keep his head out of the weeds (apparently he was ready for dinner). No problem for most people, but I have arthritis in my hands, so they were painful for the next two days. I've never been riding in the past where they didn't ask even basic questions about the riders' experience and needs. I'm sure they would have accommodated me, but by the time we were mounted up and I realized the situation, it was too late. If you have any needs, let them know in advance. Otherwise, the horses were happy and calm, and the ride was very pleasant for a late afternoon activity.

Room Tip: Cabin 123 is right next door to the hot tub cabin, so you don't have to walk far after a nice soak.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Our GPS was guiding us up the highway, through the Bridger-Teton Forest and I told my husband that the GPS must be wrong, because we are in the middle of nowhere.....seemingly. Then, right around the corner, these great mountain lodge with a big front porch came in to view and seemed to reach out and welcome us! There was a gas station/store and a nice gift shop (I got a solar eclipse T-shirt for only $12, so I was ready for Monday 8/21!), a nice restaurant where we had supper and a cozy saloon to have a beer (or two). The lodge is up front, with outdoor balcony seating on both sides of the lodge and there are loads of cabins down the hill a bit. There is horseback riding available. The room was spacious and I loved the log cabin feel, with wood paneling on the ceiling. The room was clean, the personnel were helpful and friendly and it's just a matter of yards from the Togwotee Pass at the Continental Divide, just east of the lodge and if you went west from the lodge, it's about 30 minutes away from one of the entrances to Grand Tetons NP.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Stayed here in July on Yellowstone/Grand Teton tour. The lodge is beautiful set amidst a camplike setting. Log-like cabins are situated adjacent to each other, separate from each other with their own designated parking spaces off the main road. The quiet beauty is not to be rivaled. It was a great restful stay. There are two restaurants on-site, a gift shop, a gas station, and the biggest snowski rentals in the area if you like that activity during the winter. The cabins had everything, a kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, burners, utensils, pots and pans and floor heaters in every room which work really fast and well. The beds were clean and comfortable. Overall the cabins were clean and well maintained. I would go back again every year and stay here if I could.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We stay at Togwotee Mountain Lodge for my bucket list vacation of the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone national parks. The location is perfect with easy access to both parks. The room/cabin is perfect for privacy and located in a beautiful area. The cabin had a sofa, small kitchen, large living room with a good size dinning table and chairs and separate bedroom with nice sized queen beds. The kitchen was well stocked with all the necessary utensils. The main building, font desk, stores, dinning room and lounge was a short distance away, about a football field distance. There was a nice laundry cabin with coin operated washer and dryer. Just be aware of the altitude at 8,600 ft above sea level. We are from Florida at 105 ft, so if you are from a "flat land" you will need a few days to accumulate. The staff were very nice and went out of their way to serve us. My wife needed a lock cut off from her luggage and a maintenance guy came to our cabin within minuets to cut it then, refused a tip!

Room Tip: Get a cabin!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple