Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity$160
Hotels.com$160
Expedia.com$160
eDreams$144
ZenHotels.com$160
Priceline$160
All reviews horseback riding float trip buffalo valley buffalo cafe guest ranch trail guide fly fishing jackson hole family vacation grand tetons snake river negative reviews national park minute drive log cabin front porch wranglers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We stayed at Heart 6 Ranch while touring the national parks this fall. It's located in between the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. The ranch views were beautiful, the staff were great, the room was nice, the beds were tempurpedics for crying out load...sooo comfortable! We stayed in a cabin type room but they also had family wagons and tee-pees. There's a great lounge area with a piano, tv, books, huge fireplace, pool tables and games. You can visit with other guests, check out the game trophies and have a cocktail. If you're in the lodge at around 8:30/9:00 am you may get lucky and see the horse arrival....or in the late afternoon when they round them up and take them down the highway to there pasture near by. This would be a great place for a family vacation...horse rides & campfires. Kids will love it!

Room tip: Ask for a room with tempurpedic mattresses.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CaliMary
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Our cabin had a great view of the Tetons. Inside we saw mice. There were no wash cloths provided. Overpriced food when available. Coffee was not available one morning at the cafe and was overpriced when available. Premises were not clean. When we asked for ice, we were told it had to be delivered to our cabin for a price of course.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Roger W
Reviewed October 20, 2018

A month ago my husband and I stayed in the new upstairs room in the lodge. Everything in our room was new and the bed was super comfortable. We loved the little terrace outside our room and it was the perfect view to see the horses run to the night pasture. The handmade rockers were so cute and we both loved sitting and rocking. What a view! Everywhere you look is beauty! If we had grandkids along with us I am sure they would have loved sleeping in one of the covered wagons or teepees! Now about the BACON! The next morning we had the BEST BACON BURRITOS at the little cafe at the foot of the property. We met the cook and enjoyed our conversation. We walked out and at that moment the horses were heading back up to the corral! Even though this place has some rough edges I am sure a winter with a little spit and polish, some staff training on service, the Heart 6 could be as perfect as the veiw!

1  Thank Paulapeach64
Reviewed October 20, 2018

I posted a review earlier but, I felt it necessary to update it and lower the rating.
First the good, if you staying at one of the "cabins" up on the hill you'll have a great view of the Tetons. Location between 2 National Parks is good as well. Now on to the rest of the story. We stayed here from Sept 9th ( sun. ) and checked out Sept. 12th ( wed.). We arrived Late in the afternoon and we were eager to get to our "cabin" we checked in and was given a map of the grounds with a high-lited mark on the room that was suppose to be our "cabin" The cabin we were given is actually more like a duplex than a cabin and it was suppose to have two queen beds. Unfortunately we miss-read the map and checked into the wrong room "cabin" which was part of what one would consider a 4-plex we could get into this room because they had given us a master key we could've gone into any room/cabin on the property if we had wanted to. So we un-packed and went down to the restaurant to eat. We went back to the room to settle in and I decided to go down to the lounge to watch the football game. This is when things went haywire. My wife was taking a shower and someone enter the cabin and left; When she got out of the shower and dressed the owner came and knocked on the door and said she wasn't suppose to be there, she said yes we were and to talk to me and that I was in the lounge watching tv. He never came to me. When I arrived in the room after the game my wife told me what happened and asked if I had talked to the guy that had checked us in, I said no. So I go down to the office and that is {long story short} when it was determined that we did in fact go to the wrong room and it was all settled that the people who were supposed to be in the room we were in would take the room that we were suppose to be in. So it's all good for the night of the 9th. in the morning we loaded the car back up and dropped the key off at the office and told the people there that we want to continue our stay there but, we were uncomfortable having the master key, so we'll come pick up the proper key to the proper room in the evening. That evening we checked in and were given the key to the same room that we had the night before ( the one we had stayed in accidentally). We said cool and we get up there and guess what. Someone else is in the room. So I go back to the office and they move us into a room that had 1 queen bed, (the other cabin had a queen and in the other room they had a bunk bed) and pretty much that was it, a tall dresser and no chair if I recall correctly. So we stay there for the next two nights. The walls separating the units are paper thin we could hear the person in the other room of the 4 plex snore on the 1st night. on the second night the couple next to us decided to have a conversation that we listened to for nearly an hour at 3am before I pounded on the wall to tell them to shut up. We check out wed. morning by putting the key in the bowl at the front desk and we are on our way. Oh the fun is just beginning. They billed the whole stay the night we checked in to the wrong credit card. It was supposed to be on my wife's card but they put the charges on mine ( mine was used to reserve the stay through Travelocity) Ok we can live with that. However, they over billed us for our stay. the 1 queen room was substantially cheaper than the room we were suppose to have. So I call them when we get back home after our trip to discuss the issue. The 1st person I talked to at the front desk was on Wednesday evening sept. 19th. She said she couldn't help us that she would have terry call us the next day. On the 20th I waited till in the afternoon to call because terry hadn't called back and talked to another front desk person and she understood better of what I was talking about but she was unable to help me and she was going to have terry call me. Terry never called me. On the 21st ( Friday ) I contact Travelocity to help me communicate with terry and they were told that terry was unavailable and to call back on Monday. So I called Travelocity again on Monday the 24th and they attempted to contact terry once more and he never responded to them. At that time I decided that I was going to challenge the charge on my credit card however I had to wait to do that till after the 8th of October because my card was being taken over by another company and that was when the merger would be complete. I've not done that yet, I am hoping that the proprietor of the ranch sees this posts and contacts me so this issue can be settle to where both parties are happy. If this is not settle and would advise everyone to stay away from here.

5  Thank rvkin
Reviewed October 15, 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Heart Six for one night on our road trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. We were initially looking to stay in Jackson center, but we chose this location about 30 min north of the town because it was the only reasonably-priced lodging we could find in the entire area. After a day of hiking in the Tetons we ate dinner in Jackson then drove to the ranch. Our room had a quaint, log cabin feel. It was warm and cozy with plenty of blankets. The blinds worked fine. The bathroom was spartan but functional. We slept well and woke in time for a spectacular view of a sunrise over the valley and then got to see the horses run out to pasture. Then we drove back south to the Tetons, hiked for most of the day, and then drove 90 minutes north to our next lodging in Yellowstone. This ranch is actually a perfect location for those traveling north to Yellowstone and it would have saved us driving time and money if we had just planned to stay here the night after completing our time in the Tetons and then driving directly north to Yellowstone from the ranch instead of backtracking. If we stayed longer at Heart Six we would have asked about horseback riding, and the Covered Wagons that are available to stay in (no joke) looked intriguing for a family educational experience. Overall we enjoyed our brief stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Terry B, Guest Relations Manager at Heart Six Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Thank you for your response, I myself and the ranch are happy you enjoyed your stay,for last two years we have spent time redoing the ranch,new bathrooms,windows,doors,floors,bathrooms,doors,soundproofing,new blinds and this all take time and we take pride in our horses and the ranch.