Swift Creek Outfitters & Teton Horseback Adventures
Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!

My husband and I did the 3 hour Elk Horn Bridge ride and enjoyed it so much! I unfortunately can't... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2020
lesparks
New York
Great time

We did the one hour tour. It was a beautiful day and we had a great guide TJ. He was very friendly... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2020
lcampbell7
Roscoe, Illinois
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Moran
from $74.49
from $297.00
from $275.00
from $288.47
More Info
All reviews hour ride riding experience no reservation stream crossings inexperienced riders gravel road kodak hill grand teton mountain range real cowboy colter bay trail guide pack trip jackson lake lodge beautiful horses open fields riding horses great ride
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Planned on a trail ride with the family and called to book. No answer after several attempts, but the phone message indicated that if our party was less than 8 people, there was no need to make a reservation. Made the drive from Jackson and up the little dirt road, but when we arrived, we were told there would be no rides that day because the trails were too muddy. The woman who told us this was rude, essentially acting like we were stupid for even expecting to go on a trip.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We found this company online and then picked up their leaflet in Colter Bay village where we were staying.
It takes a while to get there on a dirt road but was so worth it. Lovely friendly guide in her 20's who informed us about wildlife and flowers along the trail. It was the first time for our boys on a horse so we took the one hr ride which was perfect. The horses are incredibly sure footed and very well trained. Highlight: going through the creek up to our feet whilst riding. See photo!!

Highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My family of 6 had a great time horseback riding here on August 7. Although the trails were too wet for the Teton view ride (mud too slick on hills for the horses) we really had fun on our 2 hour ride through the forest, valleys, and creeks. The horses were great and our guide was very friendly! We would definitely recommend this activity and would come back again!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had sworn off horses after a bad experience in the past, but our kids (17 and 19) really wanted to go so I gave in and I'm so glad I did. Mark was a great guide and all of our horses were just wonderful. We did the two hour tour and it was just our family with the guide. Beautiful scenery, everyone had a great time, and I'm so glad we did it. It was well worth the drive from Jackson. Definitely one of the high points of our trip!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Our family (2 adults, an 11 year old and a 9 year old) had a great horseback ride. The kids loved the wildflowers, and the creek crossings were a real hit.

1  Thank deannamark