“Skip the truffles, get a brownie!”

Meeteese Chocolatier
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Meeteetse
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really creamy, decadent truffles. I bought an assortment and can’t say that I could distinguish any big differences in most of the flavors, but they were still really good. I just wouldn’t waste too much time choosing your flavors. The only one that had a distinct flavor was chipotle. The Bailey’s brownie, however, was amazing! Each layer had a distinct flavor and texture. Their presentation was really cute so if you need a gift while you are in the area keep this place in mind.

2  Thank roxzanna
"share"
"cody"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The truffles are good but I was very disappointed with the quality of the chocolate bars. They taste very greasy like cheap chocolate and they are very expensive for a small town.

1  Thank Dcontla
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Located in the middle of no place, rodeo cowboy Tim Kellogg has a wonderful chocolateria. He is a creator of world-class chocolate truffles and other delights. A friend of mine from the Wyoming Arts Council suggested we stop here, and she could not have been right.

Tim reportedly has been trained in France, and I am not surprised given all the herbs he uses in his chocolates, including rosemary, basil, and sage. His sage-flavored chocolates were my favorite: an incredible oral delight.

Be sure to stop here! Highly recommended.

2  Thank DogenJoe
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My family and I saw Meeteese Chocolatier on TripAdvisor while planning our trip to Yellowstone and made it a planned stop. We bought multiple types of truffles, thin mint bark, several brownies and the most AMAZING organic sweet tea I have EVER tasted! I absolutely appreciate that there are no additives or preservatives used in any of their items.

1  Thank StephaniJ_12