“Excellent surprise”
Review of Town House Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lusk
Town House Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lusk
Lyon, France
“Excellent surprise”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Found thank to tripadvisor, in this small town, this place is very nice. Clean rooms, close to downtown, and woman at the desk very friendly. She called at Cheyenne for me to know if there were tickets available for the rodeo
Price fine

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
LuskTownHouse, Owner at Town House Motel, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We hope you enjoyed the rodeo in Cheyenne, WY. It was my pleasure to make the calls for you. We are always glad to help our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed here on way from South Dakota to Denver. This is a family owned property and Owner was extremely nice and friendly. The room was fine and the price was right. Within easy walking distance of the main street area in middle of town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate knowing you would stay here again! We hope others will take your word for it and try us themselves. Over the years we continue to make improvements to our motel and still strive to offer a great rate. We are right in the middle of town.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a great place to stay. My room was spacious and clean, and I loved the bathroom with its translucent glass along one wall! There was a microwave and a fridge in a very reasonably priced room. The breakfast was exactly right for me as I was driving and needed a light meal. It is right on the main highway and easy to find.

They were so helpful when I locked my keys in my vehicle - they called around on a holiday and made sure I got on my way to meet my family! The staff was very friendly and outgoing. It was like being home, really.

I stayed there because of TripAdvisor and so did other people - gotta remember to check in the future before I travel!

The only thing was that there was no outlet in the bathroom that I could find. Pretty minor, I know. ;)

1 Thank Marie5995
Thank you for the detailed review. Our rooms are spacious and each room has its own personality. We always go above and beyond to make sure our guests feel like home here. Our breakfast is simple, but saves money from eating out.
Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were thrilled to discover this wonderful motel after a really LONG day of driving. We called for a reservation from 3 hours away after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! Our room was so reasonable that we were dubious, but the woman at the desk was so friendly and even gave us a cheaper room than she had quoted because it came available after our call. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. And the shower was great! We hope to satyhere again if we ever get the chance.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I am on road 200 days a year, what a treat to find this place....".NO CURRY" Super clean,nice bed,sheets and pillows...fridge,mocrowave and $45...the best western next door is twice the price and not as nice...you cannot go wrong...great place..ORLO

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Onawa, Ia
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We ran into bad roads coming home from Wyoming and stopped at the Town House. We were kind of skeptical as the front office was very dark and they don't serve a complimentary breakfast. After we found out the price of the room that was quite ok. The Room was very large, large bathroom. Frig and microwave which we didn't need but I am sure some people do. The room was exceptionally clean, bedding clean smelling and nice. Bed very comfortable. If I were to stay in Lusk again I would certainly stay there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I enjoyed my night here - the room, linens, and bathroom were clean, the bed was comfortable, and front desk friendly. The price was great and the $5 pet deposit was very reasonable, compared to much higher ones I've paid in the past. What stands out as my favorite, though, was the front porch that came with my room, complete with grill (which I didn't use, but would have if I was staying longer). The porches give it a friendly, welcoming feel that you don't get at a standard motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!